The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2 dudes with assault rifles firing multiple clips into a truck from all angles, everything gets hit but Mike :comeon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I nmev r understood why mike was acting that way towards Gus vs how he treated Walt. I hope Saul clears that up
Only reasonable explanation would be if gus saved his life/pulled the cartel off of him

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ahhhhj tonight the last ep right? :gladbron:

Ok brehs!!:skip:

Mods!

The moment this ep ends!!:steviej:

I would like to officially file a motion to immediately have this removed from the sticky area and have Banshee put in its place!:camby:

And immediately! :rudy:

Like the credits roll at 9:59, a Banshee needs to be up by 10:03 at the latest!:childplease:

On topic.....:troll:

I wonder if tonight if they gonna give us another flash foward scene showing more of his outcome.... It's like they went away from that for a few weeks.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Global News: First off, how proud are you to be a part of this show?
Michael Mando:
If I’m going to use one word, it’s going to be “gratitude.” I’m grateful to the universe for making my career so interesting. Going from a video game, Far Cry 3, to a webseries, then to a hit Canadian show Orphan Black, then to Better Call Saul. I always feel the responsibility to give back as much as possible. I try my best to shake everybody’s hand and listen to their stories. When you’re blessed with being successful and you keep it in, you’ll self-destruct. You’ve got to share that out.

Did everyone else realize this?

Nacho was the pirate dude from far cry 3

far-cry-3-villain-vaas_640x400.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Global News: First off, how proud are you to be a part of this show?
Michael Mando:
If I’m going to use one word, it’s going to be “gratitude.” I’m grateful to the universe for making my career so interesting. Going from a video game, Far Cry 3, to a webseries, then to a hit Canadian show Orphan Black, then to Better Call Saul. I always feel the responsibility to give back as much as possible. I try my best to shake everybody’s hand and listen to their stories. When you’re blessed with being successful and you keep it in, you’ll self-destruct. You’ve got to share that out.

Did everyone else realize this?

Nacho was the pirate dude from far cry 3

far-cry-3-villain-vaas_640x400.jpg

Yeah I knew this but I don't think it's very well known. I don't even think they knew this when they cast him as Nacho, which is insane because that is easily the best acting he's done. He killed it as Vaas. I wasn't really impressed by his performance on "Orphan Black".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Michael Mando:

‘Better Call Saul’ Season 2 finale: Michael Mando on what’s to come

What can you reveal about the Season 2 finale?
All you Breaking Bad fans: Vince Gilligan wrote and directed this finale. When I read it, I had to put it down because I started laughing … about what it could imply. Yeah, it’s amazing. The last episode takes the show to another level.

I can also tell you that there’s something huge that will happen. I think it’ll be enough to have people talking through the entire off-season. It’s been six months since we wrapped, and I don’t think a single one of us can wait for this finale to air. It’s a fantastic cliffhanger.​

:lupe:

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: DPG