The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yea I'm actually back on team fukk Walt. Up until the 5th season he was irrational, but relatable. But now he's totally maniacal, practically malevolent. They might as well had named this "Scarface: New Mexico". Reminds me of that Rico line from Paid In Full "Half these nikkas wanna be the man just cause"..

Yea I peeped it. Shoulda followed the first two spins.

Just got done with S5E8 ("just shut the fukk up and let me die in peace" :wow:), and tbh, I'm not even liking S5 so far. I kinda just wanna watch the last two eps to wrap it up, but I'ma grind through tmrw. I mean I'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen to Jesse, so its just waiting for the inevitable at this point.
second half of season 5 I think is pretty much nuts, and must watch TV....you are coming up on one of the best episodes in BB history and probably TV history....keep watching breh

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Oh my God. Two more eps to go and I'm emotionally drained. This was a lot to take in in a week.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I saw that thread up here a few days ago, glad i didn't read through it. Wow!

They actually had a separate promo just for that episode, 2 weeks before the final season even started:

"Ozymandias" is a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley. It's about the eventual fall of all great empires and kingdoms:

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

*points to my avatar*

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've been watching Breaking Bad again also. I started with season 3 a couple weeks ago and now I'm midway through season 5.

Yes, Jesse was a complete fukk up and he has blood on his hands but damn nobody deserved this! You forget how shytTY his life has been these past couple years :pachaha:

Then he wants out and Walt ropes him back in one again :damn:

I would have been like look. I want my five million dollars muthafukka and I will cut off a finger for every minute you don't deliver my cash :birdman:

Anyway, I'm not sure 'Better Call Saul' needs to find its own identity. It's a spinoff and I want it to fill in gaps, I want it to expand on Saul's character, I want it to delve into the rest of the Breaing Bad universe and I ultimately want it to give us some more progression to the overall Breaking Bad saga. So far it is delivering in spades on all those aspects. :myman:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The actress who plays Abuelita, back in 1962

640px-Miriam_Colon_1962.jpg

:leon:
I knew she was bad as fukk in her younger days.. Shes not a bad looking grandma :takedat: