The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I knew she was bad as fukk in her younger days.. Shes not a bad looking grandma :takedat:

A 13 YEAR OLD NATURE BOY DONE fukkED A YOUNG ABUELITA BACK IN 62 WITH THE FIGURE FOUR LEGCOCK IN A SEEDY MOTEL IN TIJUANA

bg0zXfc.gif

THAT ABUELITA p*ssy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Wowww. Now I'm not a watcher of drama series', but this one from what everyone is saying, has to be GOAT. This ish has consumed my life for literally a week straight. I missed two classes. Now that it's over, I feel empty.

This whole time I thought Jesse was the one who died. I had searched something on google and one of the results were "the former Jesse Pinkman", guess they were just talking about Aaron :heh:.But It would have been poetic had he killed himself right in front of Walt after he got Walt to say "This is what I want." I was expecting that. They had the penultimate love/hate relationship. I actually don't like that Jesse got away; yea he suffered, but he lives free. Dude is responsible for how many deaths?

In the end, Walt both won and loss. He got the notoriety. His family got the money... but they hated him for it, and his son will remember him far worse than he remembered his father, with hatred. I have no hard feelings towards Skyler any more. She thought, probably correctly, that Walt really was Heisenberg

Now I gotta stream BCS ep 2 before that new new starts tonight.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Wowww. Now I'm not a watcher of drama series', but this one from what everyone is saying, has to be GOAT. This ish has consumed my life for literally a week straight. I missed two classes. Now that it's over, I feel empty.

This whole time I thought Jesse was the one who died. I had searched something on google and one of the results were "the former Jesse Pinkman", guess they were just talking about Aaron :heh:.But It would have been poetic had he killed himself right in front of Walt after he got Walt to say "This is what I want." I was expecting that. They had the penultimate love/hate relationship. I actually don't like that Jesse got away; yea he suffered, but he lives free. Dude is responsible for how many deaths?

In the end, Walt both won and loss. He got the notoriety. His family got the money... but they hated him for it, and his son will remember him far worse than he remembered his father, with hatred. I have no hard feelings towards Skyler any more. She thought, probably correctly, that Walt really was Heisenberg

You have to keep in mind that now Jesse is fukked up for the rest of his life.
This isn't a clean break for him.
(Also who are your favorite characters ranked?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This whole time I thought Jesse was the one who died. I had searched something on google and one of the results were "the former Jesse Pinkman", guess they were just talking about Aaron :heh:But It would have been poetic had he killed himself right in front of Walt after he got Walt to say "This is what I want." I was expecting that. They had the penultimate love/hate relationship. I actually don't like that Jesse got away; yea he suffered, but he lives free. Dude is responsible for how many deaths?

The final episode was called "Felina", which is a character from the song "El Paso" Walt heard when he turned the car on in the first scene:

The song is about a man that falls in love with a girl Felina, beefs with people over her, murders for her love, and is chased out of town because of it. He eventually comes back to town to be with her because his love is too strong. He dies in the process.

This is "Breaking Bad" in a nutshell....and Walt's Felina isn't his family, or his wife....it was the drug game. He died happily in the lab at the end. The lyrics to the song when Walt turns on the car even mirror the final episode:

I saddled up and away I did go
Riding alone in the dark
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart

And at last here I
Am on the hill overlooking

Fred.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You have to keep in mind that now Jesse is fukked up for the rest of his life.
This isn't a clean break for him.
(Also who are your favorite characters ranked?

Yea fukked up for life, but still has a life to live. Like his rehab counselor said, he still has time to atone and make peace with himself, no matter the fact that he may not want to immediately. If he wasn't a weak, easily-manipulated (lastly by Hank, who really didn't give a shyt about him) perennial fukk up, he and Walt could've done business with Gus no problem. But yea, my list is
1 Gus
2 Walt
3 Saul
4 Mike
5 Hank
6 Tio Salamanca
7 Skyler
8 Jesse
9 Tuco
10 Kuby

The final episode was called "Felina", which is a character from the song "El Paso" Walt heard when he turned the car on in the first scene:

The song is about a man that falls in love with a girl Felina, beefs with people over her, murders for her love, and is chased out of town because of it. He eventually comes back to town to be with her because his love is too strong. He dies in the process.

This is "Breaking Bad" in a nutshell....and Walt's Felina isn't his family, or his wife....it was the drug game. He died happily in the lab at the end. The lyrics to the song when Walt turns on the car even mirror the final episode:

Fred.

:wow: I love when shows use song lyrics as their base. And I'm glad he died in the lab rather than spending his last days on that mountain or in prison. Fitting end for the guy.

• Dap

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And Mijo was just as good as Uno. A star has been born.

That dude Nacho looked mad familiar. Just did a search and turns out he played an incredible Vaas in FarCry 3. If he's even half as psychotic as Vaas, then this shyt gon be good!

• Dap

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yea fukked up for life, but still has a life to live. Like his rehab counselor said, he still has time to atone and make peace with himself, no matter the fact that he may not want to immediately. If he wasn't a weak, easily-manipulated (lastly by Hank, who really didn't give a shyt about him) perennial fukk up, he and Walt could've done business with Gus no problem. But yea, my list is
1 Gus
2 Walt
3 Saul
4 Mike
5 Hank
6 Tio Salamanca
7 Skyler
8 Jesse
9 Tuco
10 Kuby

:wow: I love when shows use song lyrics as their base. And I'm glad he died in the lab rather than spending his last days on that mountain or in prison. Fitting end for the guy.
Yah it's not like he's a favorite of mine (my top three is hank in the number one spot and then Walt and then Skyler) and he is a screw up I just think that him getting out if a much more fitting ending for his character rather then dying.
Who knows maybe the cops outside arrest him.
By the way that pizza throw Walt did back in season three was actually done in one take and it was real.
A miracle.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yah it's not like he's a favorite of mine (my top three is hank in the number one spot and then Walt and then Skyler) and he is a screw up I just think that him getting out if a much more fitting ending for his character rather then dying.
By the way that pizza throw Walt did back in season three was actually done in one take and it was real.
A miracle.

Since parts of "BCS" exist after "Breaking Bad" I'm sure Jesse will pop up at some point.

Fred.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
A miracle.

I was wondering if that pizza thing was actually planned for the pizza to fly out the box, or was the whole box supposed to be up there. Hilarious the way it went