The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nah there was edited versions on AMC.

As far as "Breaking Bad"....you ain't seen shyt yet. It's one of the few shows in history where each season is better than the last....and where most shows fall off in their final season, there is an ep in the last season that is arguably the GOAT single episode in history.

Fred.

:wow: Wish i could watch BCS ep 2 with you brehs, but i dont wanna spoil anymore BB. Bout to watch 3 straight right now. Try to catch up in 2-3 weeks. Leave me some left overs, brehs :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it should end with him meeting badger, since that's basically his debut in BB.

I wonder if later on its gonna cross over time line wise and if we'll see things from Saul's perspective. My guess is that it probably will because of the cold open scene with Saul in Omaha.

Even though we didn't see it, Saul was Emilio's lawyer too. Jesse mentioned that in Saul's debut episode.

So Emilio could pop up at some point.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Logistically I'm not sure how they'd show Jesse....he was 24ish during "BB", this is 6 years earlier than that....so he'd be 17-18, at the oldest 19 during "Better Call Saul".

They could obviously show Jesse after "Breaking Bad" ended, though. :youngsabo:

Fred.

Yea I didn't want to put too much thought to it because of that reason, I'd figured I'd disappoint myself.

When they did the last flashback to them cooking for the first time, Jesse looked :flabbynsick:

I can only imagine how he would look as a younger Jesse with the gap they had with filming for Better Call Saul.

Still anything is possible with these guys

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I was skeptical of the whole idea of this show at first.... but that was a very good first ep, so i'm in. :obama:

What time does it come on tonight?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
What made saul pick the old lady?

He thought it was shorty that Made her husband turn down working wth him....remember when he scoped her out before while they planning that whole scheme....she was driving that car....but on the day of the scheme the housekeeper (ol lady) was driving instead.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:@ the beginning, which was my favorite part of the show.
There is nothing like coming home from a long day of work & sitting in that chair in front of the tv with something to drink.

Hopefully Saul will have some bytches on the show

For a guy like him, I can see him using streetwalkers or the message parlor.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He thought it was shorty that Made her husband turn down working wth him....remember when he scoped her out before while they planning that whole scheme....she was driving that car....but on the day of the scheme the housekeeper (ol lady) was driving instead.

Nah it wasn't the same car, the twins fukked up. At first glance the two cars look the same, but they aren't.

Peep game....

The mark's car:

car1_zps2b38011f.png

Tuco's mom's car:

car2_zps1caad71f.png

Tuco's mom was just driving through around the same time they were supposed to pull the scam, and they jumped on the first car that fit the description.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He is also connected with Don Eladio ain't he?

Not that I can remember. Although the division of power gets kinda fuzzy on the show....Tuco was selling dope in ABQ, his cousins/uncle were obviously cartel....but did he deal with Gus? shyt like that.

Emilio was the guy whose house they raided in the first ep, who Walt killed with poison gas, and Jesse melted in his bathtub:

500px-1x01_-_Pilot_201.png

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Props @hexagram23

Also the wife is played by the same actress that played the wife of the dead cop in Fargo. Knew she looked familiar.

• Dap

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
wqteGTG.jpg
Look at Saul stash. Saul plotting a comeback. He has a passport ready to skip town if needed. Panama is the end goal.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Not that I can remember. Although the division of power gets kinda fuzzy on the show....Tuco was selling dope in ABQ, his cousins/uncle were obviously cartel....but did he deal with Gus? shyt like that.

Emilio was the guy whose house they raided in the first ep, who Walt killed with poison gas, and Jesse melted in his bathtub:

500px-1x01_-_Pilot_201.png

Fred.

Nah remember when Walt & Jesse kidnap him the first time. That's what I meant

He screams he's cool with the cartel
Can't remember if he said in spanish he was a friend of Eladio or some other spanish name. I could be off tho

I remember Emilio and the whole connection. My memory still fresh in those areas.

I always figured Tuco was supplied some way by Gus since both were connected to the same Cartel. Tuco via family and Gus via Pinochet :wow: nah jk Gus via Eladio himself

• Dap