The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Nah it wasn't the same car, the twins fukked up. At first glance the two cars look the same, but they aren't.

Peep game....

The mark's car:

car1_zps2b38011f.png

Tuco's mom's car:

car2_zps1caad71f.png

Tuco's mom was just driving through around the same time they were supposed to pull the scam, and they jumped on the first car that fit the description.

Fred.

:whoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah remember when Walt & Jesse kidnap him the first time. That's what I meant

He screams he's cool with the cartel
Can't remember if he said in spanish he was a friend of Eladio or some other spanish name. I could be off tho

I remember Emilio and the whole connection. My memory still fresh in those areas.

I always figured Tuco was supplied some way by Gus since both were connected to the same Cartel. Tuco via family and Gus via Pinochet :wow: nah jk Gus via Eladio himself

Oh my bad I completely misunderstood.

He said "Lalo"....who according to Vince Gilligan will pop up at some point. And yeah, Saul said "I'm down with the cartel", in so many words.

I just realized this initial meeting with Tuco might be what gets Saul plugged into the cartel. :wow:

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Oh my bad I completely misunderstood.

He said "Lalo"....who according to Vince Gilligan will pop up at some point. And yeah, Saul said "I'm down with the cartel", in so many words.

I just realized this initial meeting with Tuco might be what gets Saul plugged into the cartel. :wow:

Fred.

:ohhh: thanks for clearing that up.

:blessed: If this is what gets Saul plugged in then only more crazy shyt can follow. Tuco got some crazy people in his family.

Imagine the cousins making an appearance :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great first episode. :obama: Mannnn Vince is really gifted with the way he films things. Like the brothers lying down in the skate board park. The different blues in the law firm.

For the brehs who think it is boring, it took me two times to try to get into the first episode of Breaking Bad.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
dope show. it looks pretty much like saul will be breaking bad. pacing is basically the same as breaking bad with cooler shots and a more entertaining character so far

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Idk if it's just me but when they shot the trash can scene it kind of looked like the trash can was dented because of the lighting (i know it wasn't) but it made it looked like the dented up paper towel dispenser Walt punched (I've been calling it a hand dryer :pachaha:)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Saul is a better and more interesting character to me than Walt. I normally don't do prequels. The only reason I'm on board is because its staring Saul. Dude is just straight up a dirtbag. Walt was a coward. The kinda person that would talk shyt if he could line up a favorable situation but otherwise would run and hide from real danger.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk if it's just me but when they shot the trash can scene it kind of looked like the trash can was dented because of the lighting (i know it wasn't) but it made it looked like the dented up paper towel dispenser Walt punched (I've been calling it a hand dryer :pachaha:)

Nah it could've been. The blonde chick casually picking it up and putting it back....I dunno, maybe Saul has spazzed on it before?

And yeah it reminded me of that scene too.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt was a coward. The kinda person that would talk shyt if he could line up a favorable situation but otherwise would run and hide from real danger.

:dahell:

Walt was almost suicidal with putting himself in harm's way, not sure what you mean. From turning down a white collar job to be a drug dealer in season 1....to approaching the two goons in the parking lot in season 2, when he wasn't even cooking....to killing Gus's goons in season 3....to season 4, talking big shyt to Gus in the desert....to season 5, going on a suicide mission just to get revenge.

Walt is a lot of things but coward isn't remotely close to describing him. If nothing else he's egotistical and prideful to the point of self-destructiveness.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How Saul ended up ain't that bad at face value, especially considering how it could've ended for him....but being that driven and self-made, achieving success and being "the man" after what we've seen in this show....to go from that, to being a Cinnabon manager in a mid-western mall....it has to be hell for that kind of person.

Fred.
who still has a VCR with a big ass tv and sick ass crib like that tho?