The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
How is this better if only one episode has aired?

^^^this

I'm loving it after 1 episode so far tho, This feels like Breaking Bad 2.0 and not just a corny spinoff like I originally thought it would be, I'm impressed.

:manny:

we need atleast 2,3 seasons in before we can say this is better or worse than Breaking Bad tho

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
who got a link thats streaming that shyt? i dont have cable. ima rep the fukk outta u :shaq:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Highest rated cable debut ever :wow:
:leon:

Wow... I'm impressed. I actually thought it wouldn't do anything really special.

You know Bob Odenkirk is :blessed: right now. I bet he never expected that taking the role of Saul way back in season 2 would ever lead to this. Based on Vince G's writing alone, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an Emmy nod for this.

Another interesting thing is the show was described early on as a "comedy spin off" and I seem to remember even talk of little one-off episodes where he deals with different cases. I wasn't expecting the show to be as serious in tone as it is (although it's still got a really funny vibe) but I dig it. I dig it a lot. I knew I'd like it, just because I'm a huge BrBa stan and a Vince G fan boy, so it sort of feels weird for me to say that I'm liking this show more than I thought I would. But somehow, that statement is still true.

@hexagram23 said all the critics have said ep 2 is better than 1, and that 3 is better than 2. My expectations have been raised a lot. I'm excited to see what happens.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow. How is that lady still alive?

But i just got through with the BB pilot. :wow: Can't believe I slept for so long. I always thought Pinkman was his son from seeing the previews during WD. :snoop:. DONT neg me bros. Don't neg me. Wish I could take tmrw off work to binge but I gotta be there

And btw, were they showing titties and all these curse words on AMC?

Nah there was edited versions on AMC.

As far as "Breaking Bad"....you ain't seen shyt yet. It's one of the few shows in history where each season is better than the last....and where most shows fall off in their final season, there is an ep in the last season that is arguably the GOAT single episode in history.

Fred.