Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is the Coen Bros to Breaking Bad's Tarantino :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
that bingo scene was perfect

Just the way it escalated with Jimmy breaking down from getting all those B's, then launching into his story.

"He wanted soft serve. I gave him soft serve." :mjlol:

RIP Marco. The actor who plays him is putting in work, dude making out with January Jones over on Last Man on Earth :obama:

Jimmy getting that waitress to believe he was Kevin Costner :skip:. Wish I had a mouthpiece like that.

Chuck is serious about his apples. Had to tell Ernesto he should be writing down his grocery list, let Ernie come back to the crib with some Macintosh instead of Fuji apples :francis:.

With Jimmy making the decision to turn into Saul, it will be interesting to see how much if at all that Hamlin, Kim, Chuck appear in the next season.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
tumblr_mau241v0Iz1qzj85z.jpg

tumblr_mau241v0Iz1qzj85z.jpg
giphy.gif

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Watched the Duke/Wisconsin game over this last night. Without spoiling anything is it worth watching the finale as soon as I get home today?

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BREAKING BAD FANS AND LIKED A LOT OF THIS SEASON BUT THIS FINALE WAS

giphy.gif

THAT BINGO SCENE WENT ON WAY TOO fukkING LONG :pacspit:

EVERYONE HAS TO ADMIT TO SOME DEGREE WE OVER STAN THIS SHOW BECAUSE OF OUR LOVE FOR BREAKING BAD :mjcry:

YES IT IS SLOW, AS WAS BREAKING BAD WAS INITIALLY (THE NATURE BOY DIDNT BINGE WATCH...WATCHED WEEKLY) BUT ITS MISSING SOMETHING BREHS :patrice:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO