The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yousa weird dude fam.

Not enough plot advancement for me. The Bingo scene was drawn out just for him to reiterate his feelings of betrayal for Chuck. We already knew that. Marco dying symbolized part of him dying which turned him into Saul. But still, wasn't a fan of this episode.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Think Jimmy realized he wasnt bout that straight life, just wanted to accomplish it. Perhaps Chuck was right about him being Slippin' Jimmy all along and didnt want Jim fukking him over

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Think Jimmy realized he wasnt bout that straight life, just wanted to accomplish it. Perhaps Chuck was right about him being Slippin' Jimmy all along and didnt want Jim fukking him over
He was already suspicious because of the medical bills he brought, the boom in money, and the billboard stunt.
Would you want someone who's willing to take the shortcut of the billboard stunt with the risks that come with it in your firm?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
btw, he kinda lied tho. Cause Jessie gave him that 2 mil and he held it. Again, me with no fam (barring one POS brother) being some two-bit lawyer in ABQ??? :cape::cape::cape:I'm gone

That's hustling backwards though. I guarantee he's made more than $2 mill total over the course of his career as Saul. After Gus died he was making $54,000 off every cook Walt and Jesse did. He charged Walt and Jesse $50,000 in season 2 to clear Badger, and was making 5% off every time Gus paid Walt.

That's what we know about. Then there's all his other clients. Now if he wanted to retire that's a different story but judging by this episode he's addicted to the fukkery just as much if not moreso than the money.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the episode, if this was a new show that would be an :ld: finale but being that we know what he becomes, it was great. He's officially Saul now....the show is about Saul's birth basically....not sure what there is to complain about.

Oh and he's still wearing the ring in his first appearance in "Breaking Bad":

ring_zpso5ppido3.png

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
hex was this the song that played before Jimmy reconnected with Marco?

I ask because it reminded me of this which sampled it