The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is it weird that everytime I see Mike I can't help but think of him at the one of the mercenaries from Under Siege 2: Dark Territory? He was the one that drove the train.
600px-US2-MP5K-8.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Uncle_Ruckus doing his damnedest to tell any and everybody that this week's episode was trash :mjlol:
He's just trolling

I could respect his opinion if he posted it once and kept it moving but he's said the same (bad) points over and over while mixing in umad smilies

If you didn't find that to be a great episode, I have absolutely no idea why you would be watching this show

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
@Uncle_Ruckus doing his damnedest to tell any and everybody that this week's episode was trash :mjlol:
He's just trolling

I could respect his opinion if he posted it once and kept it moving but he's said the same (bad) points over and over while mixing in umad smilies

If you didn't find that to be a great episode, I have absolutely no idea why you would be watching this show
Actually I did post once and then nikkaz came in quoting me and negging me off that one post so I argued my point. Is that not the point of an open forum??? To discuss opinions, not shyt on someone because they disagree with your taste.

:umad:I never once said the episode was trash. I just poked holes in that last scene ya'll hyping so much.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The actress? She was in "Rome" a while back, and "The Walking Dead" more recently.

Fred.

thatsssss where i seen her. i was trying to figure it out all night. she was the original cersei on hbo(fukked her brother) :lolbron:

If he does get an Emmy nom. It won't be cause of that scene. :beli:You guys are giving him too much credit for this one (imo dull) scene.
:mjcry:Why couldn't he just cry breh. You talking bout your dead son who's death you played a part in.

it isnt in his character to cry. that was about as much emotion as u get in a guy like mike. he's a bonafide tough guy. if he had just started babbling like a baby it would have seemed very out of character for him. probably would have taken something away from the mike we got to know on breaking bad. he played it perfect in my opinion.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Now THAT was a good ep..... hope they don't have to hang on to only using Mike story lines as crutches just to make this show entertaining tho...