We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Powerful episode .. That final scene man
Emmy award caliber performance

Adds more story to why Mike looks after his granddaughter the way he does on BB
too deep :wow:
:heh:You think that shyt was Emmy caliber acting.
That scene was nowhere near as powerful as the Hank garage scene or Walt falling down crying in the desert.:ohlawd:
:childplease:Mike didn't steal that scene like he should have.
:beli: That episode was not all that.

You nikkas ball wash way too much.

Ol'boy is not a good enough actor to carry this whole episode.

But now we see how him and Saul connect.
Don't get these nikkaz upset. :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You cats need to find a happy medium between "Jonathan Banks can't act" and "that was GOAT level acting". :beli:

The episode and his acting was extremely well received, even from critics who were skeptical of the show.

Because of that an Emmy nom is basically guaranteed. That's just how it works. :manny:

Fred.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Because of that an Emmy nom is basically guaranteed. That's just how it works. :manny:

Fred.
If he does get an Emmy nom. It won't be cause of that scene. :beli:You guys are giving him too much credit for this one (imo dull) scene.
:mjcry:Why couldn't he just cry breh. You talking bout your dead son who's death you played a part in.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
One thing that's getting too me is the Jessie stans on here talking about oh now I see why He looked after Jessie so much it's because of his dead son , well I think the stans are forgetting Victor . His partner when he worked with Gus. He was with Vic way longer and you can tell that Vic was influenced by Mike. Hell he acted like him. Only thing he didn't have was Mikes patience. Victor was more of a son to Mike than jessie ever was. The real reason he took to Jessie was because he knew that Walt looked at Jessie as expendable if necessary, no matter how hard he tries to please Walt he knew Walt would dead him if he had to. Mike saw Walt and Gus as the same man he didn't want Jessie to die for nothing like Vic and Matt did.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he does get an Emmy nom. It won't be cause of that scene. :beli:You guys are giving him too much credit for this one (imo dull) scene.
:mjcry:Why couldn't he just cry man. You talking bout your dead son who's death you played a part in.

Breh even if I hated the scene/episode, I'm telling you the reality of what's going to happen. I thought "Avatar" was wack as hell, but the reality is it was popular, made money, and got critical acclaim. Therefore the sequel will probably be well received, regardless of how I feel about it. Get what I'm saying?

I guarantee he'll submit this for Emmy consideration. He'd be a fool not too, it's the most Mike-centric episode and he's receiving a ton of acclaim for it. He received a nomination for season 5A of "Breaking Bad" and back then he didn't even have an entire episode to work with. This is a lay-up.

Fred.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh even if I hated the scene/episode, I'm telling you the reality of what's going to happen. I thought "Avatar" was wack as hell, but the reality is it was popular, made money, and got critical acclaim. Therefore the sequel will probably be well received, regardless of how I feel about it. Get what I'm saying?

I guarantee he'll submit this for Emmy consideration. He'd be a fool not too, it's the most Mike-centric episode and he's receiving a ton of acclaim for it. He received a nomination for season 5A of "Breaking Bad" and back then he didn't even have an entire episode to work with. This is a lay-up.

Fred.
We'll see breh. I hope he gets a few more emmy nom scenes in these last 4 episodes.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Side note: this episode had some phenomenal editing/cinematography.

Fred.

That shot when mike yelled "my son was not dirty!!" and walked to his car and how it flipped into a flashback to philly at the bar :wow :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That shot when mike yelled "my son was not dirty!!" and walked to his car and how it flipped into a flashback to philly at the bar :wow :wow:

I'm saying. shyt was phenomenal. Also the shot from the vet's office into the cop's questioning Mike. :whoo:

Side note: the vet that patched up Mike is played by a guy named Joe Derosa, he's a comedian. I'm curious if Saul will employ him in the future, since he has a history of comedian/goons with Lavell Crawford and Bill Burr.

Fred.