The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hmmm....:lupe:

Apparently the 6th episode is called "Alpine Shepherd Boy".

The only reference to anything like that is a song written in 1844, called "Lament Of The Alpine Shepherd Boy". Some of the subjects of the song are listed as:

:merchant:

Fred.

In the pod didn't they say every episode ends in 'O'? So far Uno, Mijo, Nacho, ep 4 is Hero...

The podcast is dope though, I like how they said they used the tent (like the Kettlemans sticker) as the identifier for the production trucks. I know from working in production, folks can get real nosy when it comes to shooting on location and even on stage

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the pod didn't they say every episode ends in 'O'? So far Uno, Mijo, Nacho, ep 4 is Hero....

Yeah I heard that in the pod cast, which is kinda weird because every site with title listings has "Alpine Shepherd Boy" as an official title.

EDIT:

And now it has episode 5 listed as that, instead of "Jello". Not sure what's going on.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I FINALLY saw this week's episode. I'm liking this show. if you're expecting the violence from BB, let's be real, it's not that kinda show, but this is entertaining. I can't front.
So we didn't see Tuco breaking legs on defenseless teenagers and hearing their bones snapping while they cried in agonizing pain

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah I heard that in the pod cast, which is kinda weird because every site with title listings has "Alpine Shepherd Boy" as an official title.

EDIT:

And now it has episode 5 listed as that, instead of "Jello". Not sure what's going on.

Fred.

Probably just a placeholder to throw folks off

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So we didn't see Tuco breaking legs on defenseless teenagers and hearing their bones snapping while they cried in agonizing pain
Those were men in their 20's how did you come up with the idea they were teens? Defenseless? They were pulling scams like this for awhile like getting hit by cars and taking money for it. They just tried it with the wrong person. you acting like they were all Americans from Iowa getting picked on for no reason.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ZcRObR3.jpg

Anybody tried to call that number?

:mjpls:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

EDIT:

Fred.
Maybe it should be named Alpine Shepherd Nino:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half measure Full measure story come to life? :gladbron:..........:sadbron:
As a person who liked mike the character but thought for a drug kingpin muscle who acted holier than Walt I am not sure if I want to see this episode . It might make me want to :pacspit: on future mikes grave more

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had the location of Hank/Gomez bodies in the finale of "BB". The DEA/FBI/whatever could use a process called "ballistic fingerprinting" to compare the bullets to the guns where Walt died, and it would show that Jack's guns killed them.

However, Jesse's fingerprints are all over the meth lab....but the crime scene would also show he was being held against his will. So....technically....he might get off, if they did catch him.

Fred.
That's the reason I asked the who Saul ran from question , imagine him defending Jesse in the end :patrice: ( despite the fact that he would be disbarred at the very least even if avoided jail when he returned )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only who :yeshrug: at mikes death ? He had it coming . Man really was shytting on Walt like he was a nonfactor , even after Walt warned him about his pending arrest . Mike and gus were just as bad as Walt if not worse yet mike acted like they were running catholic charities or something compared to Walt . @hexagram23 tell me where I'm wrong at Breh

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
As a person who liked mike the character but thought for a drug kingpin muscle who acted holier than Walt I am not sure if I want to see this episode . It might make me want to :pacspit: on future mikes grave more

Hitman Mike was a legit good dude. he never acted holier than Walt. He aired out his problem with Walt before Walt shot him out of not being able to handle the ETHER. Gus has this multi million dollar operation and Walt came in and fukked it all up. All he had to do was cook once or twice every few months and make millions.Gus was gangster pretending to be normal guy, Walt was a normal guy pretending to be a gangster. Mike hated that. Walt hated that Mike didn't respect him. Mike lost years of work and all of the money he put away for his grand-daughter fukking around with Walt.