( o Y o )

Can we get that new smilie brehs? :russ:

j7EEg4v.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Probably been mentioned...but in the first episode, did anyone else notice the undercover cop from the badger sting at the court metal detector? I'm not positive. Thought I saw him.

Looked it up, his name was Detective Getz :heh:

2x8_Getz.png

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
If on BCS they do in fact catch up with present day Jesse he would probably have to be in lock up right?

Somebody gonna have to answer for Hank getting popped

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh :leon:
Can someone remind me if Saul ran from the cops more or from the nazis? @hexagram23

Police. He laundered Walt's money, so he'd be trying to dodge that RICO case they hit Skyler with.

The fukked up thing is, if Walt had just turned himself in, they could have potentially fought the charges since they had very little concrete evidence. Saul even pointed that out in "Granite State". Walt wanted revenge though, and fukked everyone in the process.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If on BCS they do in fact catch up with present day Jesse he would probably have to be in lock up right?

Somebody gonna have to answer for Hank getting popped

They had the location of Hank/Gomez bodies in the finale of "BB". The DEA/FBI/whatever could use a process called "ballistic fingerprinting" to compare the bullets to the guns where Walt died, and it would show that Jack's guns killed them.

However, Jesse's fingerprints are all over the meth lab....but the crime scene would also show he was being held against his will. So....technically....he might get off, if they did catch him.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
does this shyt get any better? cuz the first ep was pure struggle for me and idk if i wanna finish it or not

If you have better things to do, :manny: don't waste your time if you don't like the show. But there's 3 episodes so far, and they all feel different from each other....so you might like 2, or 3.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
does this shyt get any better? cuz the first ep was pure struggle for me and idk if i wanna finish it or not

Saul was one of the most interesting characters on Breaking Bad and it was one of the best written shows ever. Unless you've never watched BB then I don't see how you would want to write off BCS on the first episode.

Them starting off with Saul presently working in a Cinnabon and Hitman Mike co-starring was all i needed to see. :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I was thinking are we going to have some sort of running joke/gag/character in BCS like we in BB?
Like for example: Marie & the color purple OR my nikka Flynn and breakfast? :lolbron:

So far it seems to be movies. There has been at least one movie reference in each episode.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I FINALLY saw this week's episode. I'm liking this show. if you're expecting the violence from BB, let's be real, it's not that kinda show, but this is entertaining. I can't front.

Bob Odenkirk said the Mike flash back episode is as dark as anything seen on "Breaking Bad". :lupe:

Fred.