The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
They got Will chasing after 1 chick. :beli: Will was outchea mackin, well at least he tried too.

Carlton's voice is hilarious.

Geoffrey is a goon in this:dead:

Aunt Viv and Hilary would get it something serious:noah: fine pieces of chocolate my gawd.

Uncle Phil looks like Taye Diggs

Show isn't as a bad as I thought it would be:hubie: I'll watch it

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like the new Carlton is on his way to becoming the Mister from the Color Purple of this generation :laff:

The fact he got so many nikkaz mad means he's doing a good damn job.
tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just caught up with episode 3. Gotta say I do like it so far. Granted I do have to separate it from the original series and look at it from a different perspective. Still has some of the same basic plots but just a different twist to them. I don't think trying to redo the classic would've worked. Maybe a spinoff of Will and Lisa being married and sending their kid to live with Carlton or something like that, like an extension of the original story, but not a remake of the original. This one does look interesting tho. Guy who plays Carlton does a real good job. I can feel my hate towards him when he does something evil, thats how good he is. Everyone else good also. Crazy how they turned Geoffrey from this wise cracking sarcastic butler into this straight up goon. I'm expecting him to catch a body for Uncle Phil before the season is over. :pachaha:

:francis: Not gonna spoil anything :hubie: but :jbhmm:.