The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Soooo Ashley is Gay? Wasn’t expecting that one.

Geoffrey a real goon out here pulling off hits:ohhh:

Will telling it like it is and Carlton still being a tap dancing c00n:snoop:

Aunt Viv fine ass:takedat:

Hilary fine ass:mjlit:

Lisa fine ass:shaq:

Lisa’s dad is going to find out about the strings Uncle Phil pulled to get Will out of trouble in Philly and blackmail him to not defund the Police. Calling it now.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nah you couldn't be more wrong - thanks to reruns and social media young folks know the Fresh Prince almost as well as previous generations. shyt, my age bracket ("young" millennials) never even saw the Fresh Prince during its original run and it's as big to us as it was to Gen X/older millennials
I turned 24 a few months ago and OG Fresh Prince is probably one of if not my favorite tv show of all time (shoutout Nick at Nite lol):yeshrug:

The finale of the OG was done before I was even born and it's still my GOAT, and everybody in my age group I talk to little older and a little younger love it too.

But on topic, just finished the first episode and this looks great, dude who plays Will plays him perfectly for the current time period/generation. I'm about to binge this shyt like crazy:whoo:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This nikka Geoffrey a goon on the payroll now :russ:

Jazz got his own store :leon:

Him hooking up with Hillary might actually happen now :ohhh:

G still giving advice to Ashley :obama:

Lisa's father is gonna have beef with Phil again :mjpls:

And I dunno brehs...I don't think Wills Philly problems are over with that quickly :jbhmm:
Eh. It looks like they're going to go the "morality" angle. He'll ask G if he had Rashad dealt with and probably start crying about how easy it is for the wealthy to erase poor black lives. G will be like I handle the things your Uncle can't get his hands dirty dealing with and Will will act like a naïve child for a while.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I turned 24 a few months ago and OG Fresh Prince is probably one of if not my favorite tv show of all time (shoutout Nick at Nite lol):yeshrug:

The finale of the OG was done before I was even born and it's still my GOAT, and everybody in my age group I talk to little older and a little younger love it too.

But on topic, just finished the first episode and this looks great, dude who plays Will plays him perfectly for the current time period/generation. I'm about to binge this shyt like crazy:whoo:

Salute to keeping the OG Fresh Prince alive. Almost my fav show

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what G did this episode but prior to this what on earth is he employed within the household for? It’s not like that regularly occurs

I need to get me that type of job. Anyone know the closest thing to it?