The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
This shyt kinda cracking :ehh:
Marketing made it look trash but it's like All-American w/ a little more thought put into the plotline

All the character updates make perfect sense. Looking forward to seeing how they flip some of the sitcom's stuff that brought Carlton around to being friends w/ Will.

Last edited:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
ain't gonna lie, I fukk wit this show, but it could've been better if it was a standalone show

The hardest thing for a new IP is to get people to start watching. The Fresh Prince tie-in gives alot of folks a reason to give it a try. Especially if they hear it's a pretty good show.

If it was a standalone it would get lost in the shuffle or have to do some outside the box shyt as a hook.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Every time Hilary is on screen she radiates
NlplZBT.png

Badman Geoffrey out here making plays :lolbron:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Buddy Cameo in the canvass episode and Jazz was cool (The singer/rapper Buddy being from Compton and Jazz character being from the same place)

*Like the References they thrown in from the original show. For example, the Yamacraw episode the "Malibu" statement Will made while playing basketball was a reference to Marcus Coates "My Brothers Keeper" episode (Marcus was played by Allen Payne). They were rivals on opposing teams.

also some good scoring so far.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This nikka Geoffrey a goon on the payroll now :russ:

Jazz got his own store :leon:

Him hooking up with Hillary might actually happen now :ohhh:

G still giving advice to Ashley :obama:

Lisa's father is gonna have beef with Phil again :mjpls:

And I dunno brehs...I don't think Wills Philly problems are over with that quickly :jbhmm: