The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I've been loving this show from jump. Getting to see Will in Philly really helped paint a better picture of who he is compared to the Banks.

Will and Carlton are like Reed Richards and Viktor Von Doom. Their whole rivalry is based on one person's insecurities. Carlton cracking under Will's shadow is like a supervillain's origin story. Both actors are great. They have the heart of the original characters without impersonating them.

The casting is great all around but I keep feeling like I can't trust Geoffrey because he looks like Bush Master:pachaha:

Hillary :ahh:

Lisa is trifling:hhh:

The Freeway cameo:obama:

Jazz has been great in limited time especially him trying to help Will while they were hooping. Can't wait to see them together more.

Carlton will pick him up from the airport like
AggressiveMassiveAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

I'm thinking the Philly bols running down on Will in Cali is what might make Carlton start bonding with him.

The way Carlton has been built up, there’s no reason to rush that for another few seasons though :whoa:.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been loving this show from jump. Getting to see Will in Philly really helped paint a better picture of who he is compared to the Banks.

Will and Carlton are like Reed Richards and Viktor Von Doom. Their whole rivalry is based on one person's insecurities. Carlton cracking under Will's shadow is like a supervillain's origin story. Both actors are great. They have the heart of the original characters without impersonating them.

The casting is great all around but I keep feeling like I can't trust Geoffrey because he looks like Bush Master:pachaha:

Hillary :ahh:

Lisa is trifling:hhh:

The Freeway cameo:obama:

Jazz has been great in limited time especially him trying to help Will while they were hooping. Can't wait to see them together more.

Carlton will pick him up from the airport like
AggressiveMassiveAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

I'm thinking the Philly bols running down on Will in Cali is what might make Carlton start bonding with him.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Rick James was a wild boy for real.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Carlton has been built up, there’s no reason to rush that for another few seasons though :whoa:.

Nah, by the end of the season Carlton will probably start laying off of the sabotage. He'll still have issues with him but I don't think he'll be out for blood like he is now.

Unless they really want to get dark.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The trailer/commercials gave off such an over the top vibe that I was almost out from the jump, but I bit the bullet on episode one and there was more than enough to keep me going through the rest.

Really just feels like a firm modern take on the story, which is a pleasant surprise. My biggest complaint is the same as everyone else, we don't need jawn or boul in every other sentence, he's from Philly we get it :mjlol:

Beyond that I was worried the cast would be a mess trying to live up to such a legendary group, but they really did a good job putting it together. Like there won't ever be another Uncle Phil, but the breh they chose is just a rock solid actor with presence, it doesn't feel like a slap in the face at all to have him take on the task. Geoffrey being a yard breh that gives off a secret service/military vibe is hilarious and it works :russ:

Only other complaint would probably be Lisa :francis: You can't go from Nia long to ole humpty dumpty :francis: Hillary would've been great in that role and actually had me believe Carlton would throw hands over her :lolbron:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first two episodes. Pretty piff.

LMAO that you guys are making fun of Will's love interest.

She is kind of chunky for a swimmer. :ld:

ETA: I have seen the backyard and the foyer in so many different shows.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The trailer/commercials gave off such an over the top vibe that I was almost out from the jump, but I bit the bullet on episode one and there was more than enough to keep me going through the rest.

Really just feels like a firm modern take on the story, which is a pleasant surprise. My biggest complaint is the same as everyone else, we don't need jawn or boul in every other sentence, he's from Philly we get it :mjlol:

Beyond that I was worried the cast would be a mess trying to live up to such a legendary group, but they really did a good job putting it together. Like there won't ever be another Uncle Phil, but the breh they chose is just a rock solid actor with presence, it doesn't feel like a slap in the face at all to have him take on the task. Geoffrey being a yard breh that gives off a secret service/military vibe is hilarious and it works :russ:

Only other complaint would probably be Lisa :francis: You can't go from Nia long to ole humpty dumpty :francis: Hillary would've been great in that role and actually had me believe Carlton would throw hands over her :lolbron:

That’s how Philly niccas talk though :gucci::dwillhuh: