The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
LaMarcus probably knew he was dying, so he probably wanted to end his life on a good note and married Hilary.

Geoffrey should have known that the money would not be enough to get dem people off him.

Carlton was being simp , weak ass bytch the past few episodes.

I don’t think he “knew” he was going to die but he definitely wanted Hilary locked down with the quickness

And I don’t blame him. Poor guy didn’t even get to seed her up.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LaMarcus probably knew he was dying, so he probably wanted to end his life on a good note and married Hilary.

Geoffrey should have known that the money would not be enough to get dem people off him.

Carlton was being simp , weak ass bytch the past few episodes.
He died because they rushed the wedding. They mentioned that the doctor told him it wasn’t safe for him to go on a plane yet but he pushed up the wedding and flew to Martha’s Vineyard and then flew to their honeymoon. If they’d just waited like they originally planned to, he wouldn’t have died

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
He died because they rushed the wedding. They mentioned that the doctor told him it wasn’t safe for him to go on a plane yet but he pushed up the wedding and flew to Martha’s Vineyard and then flew to their honeymoon. If they’d just waited like they originally planned to, he wouldn’t have died
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

Zero reason for him to be on a plane after damn near dying because of a heart issue.

Even if they wanted to push up the wedding, they could've easily rented out some dope spot in the LA area, even if they wanted it to be intimate.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yup, flying after surgery or with certain health issues is dangerous cuz the altitude can cause bloodclots. A wrestler died that way.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s been plenty of posts detailing the ending so this looks like a safe zone to talk spoilers so:

I see they snuck Lamarcus middle name as “Trevor,” kinda foreshadowed his fate

I like the subtle callbacks to the OG show like Will in the empty apt

Vivian being pregnant means Little Nicky is on the way

Honestly, if season 4 gets picked up, they could easily wrap this show up and I think that they should. Haven’t seen any season 4 news yet and this shyt ended on a cliffhanger.

If they tie up the loose ends and somehow have Jazz get into it with someone at the Banks mansion and have Philip throw him out at least once this series that would be dope

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Season was fire

I was laughing like shyt at them somehow placing all the blame on Will for the Amira shyt :gucci: :mjlol:

But it was a callback to the OG when they blamed Will for everything, but back then especially in the later seasons it was done for comedic effect

RIP Lamarcus who predictably died after refusing to listen to doctor's orders on not traveling

Baby Nicky is how they bring in a lightskin Aunt Viv like the OG (Shoutout to Cassandra Freeman though lol):troll:

I look forward to next season