The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just once...just one time....I'd like to see an episode where Will doesn't cry or his eyes get watery!

That lil emotional nikka woulda learned something about himself if he'd a came at me crazy if I was his mom's wedding date. He might fukk around and learn some shyt about his mom's too if he get too mouthy! :sas1:

RIP Jamarcus. I knew you was gonna die tho. I thought for a sec they were gonna go in another direction since you showed up at the altar....but then rev said your middle name :francis:. I missed the part where the doc told him not to travel tho! Was Hilary there? Cuz in character...she'd have shut that down. She was the main one looking out for his health.

It was random making Lisa mad at Will about Akira. bytch. That's my cousin. And mind ya manners knowing you fukked us both.

Akira is also a lil lying ass bytch. The writers tried to shoot her bail with that cockamamy story cuz they must plan on bringing her back.

Viv gon stop teetering on the edge of giving somebody that p*ssy every season! This bytch is hard to please! Spoil her its a problem! Give her space it's a problem!

Geoffrey, Original Jeffrey, Frederick and his moms make me laugh when they have dialogue. That be the most basic, generic, "patois" I have ever heard :lolbron:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So T shirts and a speech about promoting blackness is enough to get investors to throw tons of cash at us like that?

In fairness a large amount of the proceeds went to Black causes and Will and Carlton (with Jazz's connect) managed to build a niche brand with international reach. Over the span of a summer. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We got the Will in the empty room scene!

a man is standing on a rug in a living room with stairs .

Aunt Viv peed on a stick & Baby Nicky is coming!

Sherman Klump GIF