The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ash ain't een catch that play. Big sis givin' u that maid of honor off da luv but also to keep that mouth shut & redirect her :skip:

'Careful wit your tone bwoi'
full

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Eric Bemet Jr bout to put baby Nicky in ashley real soon. He finesse them on the pronoun game. And how you inviting a nikka you never met into your crib and in your room. Wheres Geoffrey
:dead:

Aunt Viv don't have to worry, Ashley out here PAWGin like a Coli breh :mjgrin:

Forgot about Nicky tho, bet the end of the marriage on the rocks storyline is them adopting him in the season finale :jbhmm:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On ep 6 right now..

Man this Lou storyline makes no sense… so V, Uncle Phil, etc been pissed off like this man ain’t shyt then all of a sudden the mom is like “he did what he had to do” wtf

And Will just cool wit it.. dude been fed a lie about his nonexistent dad

I fukk with the show and I get they’re trying to do some things different from the original but this right here makes no sense

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
On ep 6 right now..

Man this Lou storyline makes no sense… so V, Uncle Phil, etc been pissed off like this man ain’t shyt then all of a sudden the mom is like “he did what he had to do” wtf

I fukk with the show and I get they’re trying to do some things different from the original but this right here makes no sense

Yea it doesn’t hold up from a storytelling perspective unless you kind of fill in the blanks yourself.

My rationalization is basically Lou was looked at as a fukk up for dropping out of school and getting Vy pregnant so Viv and Phil never fully respected/liked him but with time and age and maturity they came to see that Lou wasn’t a bad guy but ran with the lie because they all wanted better for Will and thought the presence of Lou wouldn’t be what was best for Will.

Stuff like that DOES happen in real life (unfortunately a lot in black families/communities) and the show is a “black” show so I guess we’re supposed to just understand that.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it doesn’t hold up from a storytelling perspective unless you kind of fill in the blanks yourself.

My rationalization is basically Lou was looked at as a fukk up for dropping out of school and getting Vy pregnant so Viv and Phil never fully respected/liked him but with time and age and maturity they came to see that Lou wasn’t a bad guy but ran with the lie because they all wanted better for Will and thought the presence of Lou wouldn’t be what was best for Will.

Stuff like that DOES happen on real life (unfortunately a lot in black families/communities) and the show is a “black” show so I guess we’re supposed to just understand that.
I can see that.. I just took it as they tried last min to rewrite the narrative this season to give Marlon some more screen time lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
On ep 6 right now..

Peep how Vy put the battery in his back ro rob the man that got him locked up in the first place :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Considering how jealous Vy was of Vivian when she visited, it's really not that far fetched breh.

If you wanna get all the way grimey with it...she probably knew exactly who that nikka was throughout their relationship, it just ended when he got locked up.

But that's another discussion...probably another season at this rate :sas2:

:sas1: