The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Carlton girl is a bug out. Something is off.

I think gay dude knows something but isn’t saying anything. Either that or he wants Carlton:dame:

She’s been in and out of rehab by her own admission.

I think Gay dude knows she’s a perpetual fukk up and also knows Carlton WANTS to get better and he’s going to warn Carlton down the line.

From a storytelling perspective it doesn’t make sense for him to “want” Carlton as Carlton isn’t gay so that type of storyline wouldn’t go anywhere.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lisa looks a lot better to me this season. I like how she snapped on ol’ girl :mjgrin:

This is such a goofy show, that street racing segment was absolute fantasy. :mjlol:

Viv is fine as hell but she might be the most annoying character to me. Talking about she finds Ol’ boy sexy and what not trying to get phil to react.:stopitslime:

I’m glad we don’t gotta see that chef dude anymore though.

I also thought and still think they are gonna kill Hillary’s boyfriend like how they killed Trevor on the original show. It lines up to well

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, I feel like Will’s mom should’ve provided the context behind Lou going to jail a long time ago.

Not saying Lou should’ve done it, but middle of winter, no heat, got your girl and newborn at home freezing, dude that you work for ain’t paying you and your girl, knowing you a street dude tell you that you need to get that money or they leaving :hubie:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
If they’re somewhat staying in line with key narratives from the original series, it’s only a matter of time before Will hits another rough patch with Lou.

In the original, they reconnected and Will was all gassed only for Lou to get ghost again and leave Will in shambles: “:damn:THE HELL WITH HIM!l…:to:How come he don’t want me man?”

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they’re somewhat staying in line with key narratives from the original series, it’s only a matter of time before Will hits another rough patch with Lou.

In the original, they reconnected and Will was all gassed only for Lou to get ghost again and leave Will in shambles: “:damn:THE HELL WITH HIM!l…:to:How come he don’t want me man?”
Yeah, I figure it’s coming.

They can’t have his pops in his life but never popping up on the show.