The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My guess is Phil finds a compromise, gets Jazz’ shop recognized as a historical landmark and the developer includes it in his project to appease the neighborhood.
Exactly. I was wondering Phil didn't suggest that earlier, before the construction business partnership.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
My guess is Phil finds a compromise, gets Jazz’ shop recognized as a historical landmark and the developer includes it in his project to appease the neighborhood.
it was bugging me while i was watching it where the plotline seemed familiar from. but they did the same thing in the Wayans Bros w/ Pops Diner

funny enough that was stuck in my head because they had it on in the background at the barbershop a week ago while i was getting a cut

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I was wondering Phil didn't suggest that earlier, before the construction business partnership.

it was bugging me while i was watching it where the plotline seemed familiar from. but they did the same thing in the Wayans Bros w/ Pops Diner

funny enough that was stuck in my head because they had it on in the background at the barbershop a week ago while i was getting a cut
Possible Phil didn’t know the history, but ol girl mentioned the shop being a meeting place for the Panthers for a reason.