The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Yeah, the bottom kinda dropped out the last couple eps.

Once the drama and tension between will and Carlton eased up, they should have had a couple of light hearted eps where they do cool stuff...instead they kept trying to keep creating drama with every other character.

When Carlton started crying to Lisa about Will always being there for him, it kind of rang hollow, bc there was not enough built up histor
Agreed those last 2 episodes felt rushed and had way too many convenient plot developments and just creating additional storylines

(1) why would uncle Phil keep the paperwork in the house after he worked so hard to get ride of it
(2) why is it so hard to find Geoffrey if all these people are calling him
(3) how tf Jazz found him but ain’t tell Hilary or the family

There are a few more but I’ll let them go.
But those first 5 or so episodes made this great tv

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This show is trash…overly dramatic for the sake of drama, characters have zero charisma, well I like aunt viv, they really made almost all these people unlikable, don’t really like the casting and what they did to carton is just so bad….I was 100% right in skipping this.

and secret ops geoffrey, what the fukk is this :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This show is trash…overly dramatic for the sake of drama, characters have zero charisma, well I like aunt viv, they really made almost all these people unlikable, don’t really like the casting and what they did to carton is just so bad….I was 100% right in skipping this.

and secret ops geoffrey, what the fukk is this :mjlol:
move-push.gif

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't mind them ditching the sitcom route for a more serious/dramtic tone but this shyt is waaaaay too melodramatic it's like they tossed every dramatic plot point from the sitcom amplified it and tossed it in the first season . Got damn, chlll the fukk out... the problem is now they can't scale it back because they set the tone with the first season... SMH...

The reason the sitcom works better because it had a serious undertone to it with comedy on the surface to lighten the mood of the show up..