The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine talking to a dude who did 10 years in the bing like will did. Lou showed restraint by not breaking his face.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have kept the truck driver angle to show him trying to better himself. He couldnt afford a plane ticket but he had a whip though. Did G pay for the whip. What happened to that top flight security they had?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lou def made his choices.... but I believe him about Will's mom pushing him. You can see it in the way they wrote her character. We saw her through one lens when it was just her and Will-- but once she got around Viv and Phil we saw another side. She's salty about Phil's success and her sister getting to go along for the "ride".
I believe him because that's how women act as if everything is a competition. Women will run away a great man for the sake of competition. If a nikka wanted to choose a bytch for competition, he will always replace you.

I feel for Lou. Will just too young to get it that his momma might not be shyt but to a 17 year old, she's everything. You know how stupid teens are.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That was a good finale to end a strong first season, I hope they keep it up and don’t start doing cliche shyt yo yo the drama next season. I really like how they are balancing the drama and the comedy.

But this episode was heavy, but it still felt real. I wanted Will to be his pops but marlon wasn’t a bad swerve. I like how all of the characters are evolving. This is the makings of a great show, I hope it gets a good 4-6 seasons