The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Question, does Carlton go to therapy for his anxiety issues? I forgot if that was mentioned or not. I know he snorts pills but I'm assuming he gets them from kids at school. I wonder if they're going to go into the stigma regarding the black community and mental health. It seems like his parents just ignore it and don't even tell their kids about Carlton's issues. His parents were watching him fukk up and we were like "That's ok son, you'll get em next time". Will is the only one asking about it really

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Carlton’s singing voice kinda sound like Giveon to anybody else or is just me?

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This show is really good:wow: the acting is good, Carlton is becoming more likeable and of course Hillary is fine as fukk:whew:. The only problem is that Ashley doesn’t have a personality and just feels like a quota to appeal to the alphabet gang

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Question, does Carlton go to therapy for his anxiety issues? I forgot if that was mentioned or not. I know he snorts pills but I'm assuming he gets them from kids at school. I wonder if they're going to go into the stigma regarding the black community and mental health. It seems like his parents just ignore it and don't even tell their kids about Carlton's issues. His parents were watching him fukk up and we were like "That's ok son, you'll get em next time". Will is the only one asking about it really

DIDNT WILL CONFIRM
CARLTON SNORTS COKE
IN THE LAST EPISODE?

:devil:
:evil:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
That was such a cringy forced scene. Horrible.

I get they're going to check this box for inclusion purposes, but when there is no creativity or nuance to it, it looks crazy while watching it.

Homos run Hollywood now.

Get ready for bisexual/gay scenes of the cast in the future. My senses are tingling.

Daps
No one wants to watch an after school special

Ashley’s character might serve one purpose but there’s no way you get after school special from watching this. Ashley’s parts are so small that no one even cares about her.

The main focus of the show is a strong black father doing what’s best for his family.