The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are yall nikkas crying about tactics? :heh: 90% of the time you play TDM/SDM and those are still in the game. Plus the heist, hostage, and rescue is specifically designed for that
I'll body you no matter the mode now what you gotta say nikka?! :birdman:I crushed you in Conquest despite the fact it was 62 other nikkas running around. Just for that I'm copping don't run from me like you do in Bf

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'll body you no matter the mode now what you gotta say nikka?! :birdman:I crushed you in Conquest despite the fact it was 62 other nikkas running around. Just for that I'm copping don't run from me like you do in Bf

I bodied that nikka in every mode we play Cotdamnyomantheg is Cotdamnthatnikkadead when it comes to seeing me in these shooters.

escalated.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Ok? Whats that go to do with the fact you mainly rock with TDM/SQDM? Oh yea, no motion sensor/hiding behind enemies in BFH:blackjesusufdup: