The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekka is currently in Europe dining with the queen and drinking Cambodian breastmilk frontin like getting a new hd is a big deal :francis:

Only the finest.....:mjcry:

but I refuse to buy a drive out here with these higher Euro prices. :scusthov:

I'll flip my current SSD when I get home and cop a 1 TB SSD with the proceeds and fill in.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Whats up with the shotguns? Are they on BF4 level shytty?
the hit detection is terrible takes like a second or 2 before you can see if you killed them or not.I hit a dude directly in the back from like a foot away still killed me.Exactly why I wasn't in favor of the nerf shotgun cries.While the Scout Elite still rechambers rounds at the speed of light:scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the hit detection is terrible takes like a second or 2 before you can see if you killed them or not.I hit a dude directly in the back from like a foot away still killed me.Exactly why I wasn't in favor of the nerf shotgun cries.While the Scout Elite still rechambers rounds at the speed of light:scust:

I hate that the made that straight pull bolt attachment unlocked right out the gate

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, he's got to explain that. Because this might be the first game I just say fukk it, and buy digital, cause i need this shyt at Midnight ASAP.
I'm thinking bout not buying I just watched some gameplay the dudes move and look so stiff coming from bf4 I'm seriously considering passing this shyt by