The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok? Whats that go to do with the fact you mainly rock with TDM/SQDM? Oh yea, no motion sensor/hiding behind enemies in BF blackjesusufdup:
:
You got bodied with the F2000.what class is that friend?? Since you not that good it's assault class motion sensors are recon and all here will tell You I can run all the classes I still got them clips if you need a reminder :mjlol: I advise you to fall back before I start joining your games and leaning your ass back.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:
You got bodied with the F2000.what class is that friend?? Since you not that good it's assault class motion sensors are recon and all here will tell You I can run all the classes I still got them clips if you need a reminder :mjlol: I advise you to fall back before I start joining your games and leaning your ass back.

Stop it. Everytime we meet up it was either even or you slightly ahead. Only person to truly body on some 0-7 shyt was uther20. And when we did run it was you spamming motion sensors everywhere or popping your head out like a groundhog when a nikka got done with a firefight with your team.:childplease: I remember nikkas hearing that ping and saying "this nikka @los around"

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stop it. Everytime we meet up it was either even or you slightly ahead. Only person to truly body on some 0-7 shyt was uther20. And when we did run it was you spamming motion sensors everywhere or popping your head out like a groundhog when a nikka got done with a firefight with your team.:childplease: I remember nikkas hearing that ping and saying "this nikka @los around"
Look here lil buddy you better stick to Assasins Creed in this game your ass :mjlol: I know you like battlefield but this shyt says otherwise

Some one I shouldn't even be responding to :mjlol: but you wanna be slick out your mouth about tactics and modes

Me the General and a beast

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look here lil buddy you better stick to Assasins Creed in this game your ass :mjlol: I know you like battlefield but this shyt says otherwise

Some one I shouldn't even be responding to :mjlol: but you wanna be slick out your mouth about tactics and modes

Me the General and a beast

I could have the same stats if i mainly K/D whored in TDM with carbines too:manny:Never fronted like i was the best at BF. Im not. But still dont change the facts you in here talking about tactics like this is Socom and you play heavily in other modes. Show them stats in rush, obliteration, CA, etc and prove me wrong

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Leggo 10:30a.m eastern time my nikka :birdman:

won't be back in my room until after work (around 630 my time, 130pm est :francis: )

hopefully the install is done by then :francis:

Even did a database rebuild before I left for work, so that should hopefully speed it up