The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
got like 4 hours left I'll finish up today got some likes and dislikes abut this game.Game is dope but BF4 is still better
Thats how i feel breh, im a little hesitant to cop but its still bf. I het pissed off because of the ttk

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Outside of getting used to a couple of the new modes I'm feeling it. As one of the few who play TDM, 32 v 32 TDM is fukking off the chain. and the other BF specific modes seem to be working just fine. I'm def having fun, might cop Wednesday.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
got like 4 hours left I'll finish up today got some likes and dislikes abut this game.Game is dope but BF4 is still better
:patrice:

From the limited content from the beta, I feel like Hardline has better game modes that will have more longevity than those on BF4

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

From the limited content from the beta, I feel like Hardline has better game modes that will have more longevity than those on BF4

This. I can see blood money, heist, and hostage being great modes that wont die like defuse and obliteration

edit: Hotwire also. I just hope they switch up the spawn locations of the vehicles. I noticed ppl were starting to camp around them and blow up cars in the beta.