The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
modes is only one side of coin breh.The lack of of guns has me like:francis:.
The game modes working well with the maps mean more to me than a plethora of guns to go through. And I've been the type to use a lot of guns in BF4 just cause I was bored with one or another and just get the mastery tags and switch. I'm welcome to the fukkery and consistently populated game modes for the duration of the game... All of the modes that I've played so far were absolutely fire.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. I can see blood money, heist, and hostage being great modes that wont die like defuse and obliteration
Hotwire is going to have legs too IMO. It's a better version of Obliteration, and I messed with Obliteration heavy, but you can't find any games for that mode, and once the DLC dropped it was dead on the new maps. I don't even think I've played that mode on the DLC maps outside of a few times.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This. I can see blood money, heist, and hostage being great modes that wont die like defuse and obliteration

edit: Hotwire also. I just hope they switch up the spawn locations of the vehicles. I noticed ppl were starting to camp around them and blow up cars in the beta.
Heist and Blood Money are fun as hell.Doesn't seem like most know wtf is going on half time tho:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
modes is only one side of coin breh.The lack of of guns has me like:francis:.

Naw i think the gun selection is fine. Lets be real, BF4 has a glut of guns(and even entire subsections like DMRs) that ppl don't even bother touching. I like that the weapons are low and not overwhelming. Its also not a widescale war game. Can't expect cops/criminals racing out with scar-H and other military weaponry

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hotwire is going to have legs too IMO. It's a better version of Obliteration, and I messed with Obliteration heavy, but you can't find any games for that mode, and once the DLC dropped it was dead on the new maps. I don't even think I've played that mode on the DLC maps outside of a few times.
Hotwire would be better if they took out the choppers.Still a great mode tho

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Naw i think the gun selection is fine. Lets be real, BF4 has a glut of guns(and even entire subsections like DMRs) that ppl don't even bother touching. I like that the weapons are low and not overwhelming. Its also not a widescale war game. Can't expect cops/criminals racing out with scar-H and other military weaponry
well the flip side to that is M16 M416 operator fest

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea obliteration died fast. And when I did play it ppl were playing in the most obnoxious, bytch made way possible. I will never forget the time I played on gulf and the team just took the bomb and camped on the top floor in the high rise on the far east side of the map. They basically K/D boosted by sniping everyone and spam c4ing the elevator. I gave that shyt the :camby: after that