The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
not supposed to be at the menu breh that counts as time

I keep forgetting the xbone has that suspend feature when you dashboard instead of just strictly pausing the game like PS4. Oh well. Ill just D/L Madden or UFC for the month.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

All it takes is one noob tube and they're down, I dropped a gang of them in the beta and bullets do damage to them now.

Ain't nobody going 49-0 in my game :ufdup:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

:lolbron:............

Hey I'm still setting up my dell xps... so chances are I'll move on to arma....... you know .. for realism... I hope

Dude ain't even man enough to get in a chopper though

:18scust:

Chopper users only play on shanghai though... I've seen rank 140 guys dominate on shanghai only to become non-factors on lancang... those losers can't even destroy the vehicle meant to counter them, the maa, but bytch and moan and claim it's "op" :mjlol:......

the only players I can truly respect are attack jet pilots who play their role..... <------ If you didn't know the attack jet is the most powerful vehicle in battlefield

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:lolbron:............

Hey I'm still setting up my dell xps... so chances are I'll move on to arma....... you know .. for realism... I hope

Chopper users only play on shanghai though... I've seen rank 140 guys dominate on shanghai only to become non-factors on lancang... those losers can't even destroy the vehicle meant to counter them, the maa, but bytch and moan and claim it's "op" :mjlol:......

the only players I can truly respect are attack jet pilots who play their role..... <------ If you didn't know the attack jet is the most powerful vehicle in battlefield
they are non factors on Lancang because you sit in the base wit MAA wit radar missiles:scust:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
they are non factors on Lancang because you sit in the base wit MAA wit radar missiles:scust:

explain alti range... explain operation firestorm... explain caspian border... explain golmud railway.... <---- those losers shy away from these maps..... why? we know why

the problem isn't active radar missiles... the problem is attack heli pilots can never effectively counter the maa...... especially if the maa user is experienced!

There is no dodging behind buildings on those maps... they either dominate the maa or run to shanghai...... those shanghai servers are always full :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Already got mine preloaded.

It's only $50 on pc at greenmangaming (login and use the vip section)