The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
There’s been a recent uptick in reports in the local precincts – a rash of violent crime that is seemingly connected somehow.

Small crews of well-trained, aggressive criminals have been using force of arms to terrorize the citizenry and are in direct conflict with the police in many cases. Public property damages and insurance claims have skyrocketed, not to mention the impact on the police force.

Detectives have uncovered evidence of a secret crime ring that could be behind all of this activity. They’re not sure why anyone would coordinate these goals – in a number of cases, the take seems to be smaller than the risk. But, orders have come down the chain to find out what’s going on and put a stop to it. Will you help the police?

The goods in Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity.

• Four fast-paced new maps – Backwoods, Code Blue, The Beat and Black Friday
  • Two new rides
  • Two new ammunition types for specific weapons
  • A new gadget
  • Three new weapons
  • A nailgun battlepickup
  • New Bounty Hunter game mode
  • Six new masks: two animal masks, and four new police headgear options
Available for early access in June.

:banderas:
@LordKillerDNA

Daps
Yoooooo Two animal Masks :banderas:Yo i hope one is a peacock:troll:. When those Premium weapons drop them basic weapons gonna be:trash:every one without premium gonna be :deadmanny::shaq2::deadrose::mjcry::dead::sadbron:.

Why you guys act like that over the premium stuff? Like it's surprising or something? This is like a 3 year recurring thing. Unless you never heard of premium:ohhh:.

Daps
Yoooooo Two animal Masks :banderas:Yo i hope one is a peacock:troll:. When those Premium weapons drop them basic weapons gonna be:trash:every one without premium gonna be :deadmanny::shaq2::deadrose::mjcry::dead::sadbron:.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game fell off like a bad bag of dope. Its practically dead on the PC. Not really active on console(at least the PS4). Can barely find full 32 servers and ppl steady leave constantly in the middle of a round(I would get in a squad of 4 and by the end I'm in one by myself) The community is awful. The worst in any BF. BM matches usually end with a score of 32-7. Nobody plays the objective. I just played a round on everglades where half the team was on the bridge sniping. The DLC better deliver because this game lifecycle will not by as good as 3 or 4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game fell off like a bad bag of dope. Its practically dead on the PC. Not really active on console(at least the PS4). Can barely find full 32 servers and ppl steady leave constantly in the middle of a round(I would get in a squad of 4 and by the end I'm in one by myself) The community is awful. The worst in any BF. BM matches usually end with a score of 32-7. Nobody plays the objective. I just played a round on everglades where half the team was on the bridge sniping. The DLC better deliver because this game lifecycle will not by as good as 3 or 4

I wish there was a way to boot these non objective playing ass nikkaz. But yeah, it fell off. I run here and there, but it's no BF4. Thing is, I don't see anything on the Horizon until BF5 to hold me down. :francis:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
yeah pretty much me and two other people play this anymore anyway DLC only three new weapons plus a nail gun battle pickup:beli: one of em tommy gun
CFsdb5nWIAE9yHL.jpg