The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What can they do to fix them? I like running with them for a change of pace and they look cool as shyt:banderas:

But they fire slow and I'm useless when I use them:mjcry:

I really hope they can fix the gun problem, I find myself loving all of these maps still and I run this daily. Def a big deal for me as I don't find myself running many shooters once the Initial wow factor rubs off
make the damage drop off less also increase the bullet velocity.Yeah I got 70 weapon tags in BF4 this game I barely use anything besides BR's and UMP weapon variety is really lacking because most of these weapons suck

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
make the damage drop off less also increase the bullet velocity.Yeah I got 70 weapon tags in BF4 this game I barely use anything besides BR's and UMP weapon variety is really lacking because most of these weapons suck

Those carbines are good, I def feel like they need to bump them up a bit. I'm so tired of using the same 4 weapons:snoop:

Anybody else seeing the random admin statements when rounds start?? Hating on the k-10's:mjlol:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://mp1st.com/2015/05/07/battlef...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#.VUzJ3pNQDB4
In a recent discussion with members of the Don’t Revive Me Bro podcast, Visceral Games Multiplayer Producer Zach Mumbach dropped a few juicy details on the Battlefield Hardline‘s first upcoming multiplayer expansion pack, which was previously revealed as “Criminal Activity”.

According to Mumbach, Hardline’s first expansion, included in all Premium memberships, will introduce four new multiplayer maps — a standard affair — two of which will be night maps. “Not, like, re-do’s of the main game, but, like, two brand new night maps,” he said.

The action will take place in a modern setting, like the main game, in locations like California and Florida. Maps will range in size and will be “a little bit more” destructible, but Mumbach says the studio has “done a better job of visually messaging what’s destructible and what’s not.” Players can also expect a few new vehicles, but probably no planes. He also told listeners that some of the DLC maps that are bigger in size are being saved for later, as they take longer to produce.

Non-Premium owners can also expect additional content in the future as well, like new weapons. “[…]the future is not just about Premium,” Mumbach explained. “We’re obviously doing a ton of Premium stuff, but we’re also going to support players that just bought the game and aren’t necessarily Premium.” No promises were made, but Mumbach says the studio also discussed letting non-Premium subscribers sample new maps with friends who own Premium. However, there are a few technical hurdles to overcome in order for that to happen.

Battlefield Hardline’s Criminal Activity DLC will be available this Summer with two weeks of early access for Premium subscribers.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
http://mp1st.com/2015/05/07/battlef...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#.VUzJ3pNQDB4
In a recent discussion with members of the Don’t Revive Me Bro podcast, Visceral Games Multiplayer Producer Zach Mumbach dropped a few juicy details on the Battlefield Hardline‘s first upcoming multiplayer expansion pack, which was previously revealed as “Criminal Activity”.

According to Mumbach, Hardline’s first expansion, included in all Premium memberships, will introduce four new multiplayer maps — a standard affair — two of which will be night maps. “Not, like, re-do’s of the main game, but, like, two brand new night maps,” he said.

The action will take place in a modern setting, like the main game, in locations like California and Florida. Maps will range in size and will be “a little bit more” destructible, but Mumbach says the studio has “done a better job of visually messaging what’s destructible and what’s not.” Players can also expect a few new vehicles, but probably no planes. He also told listeners that some of the DLC maps that are bigger in size are being saved for later, as they take longer to produce.

Non-Premium owners can also expect additional content in the future as well, like new weapons. “[…]the future is not just about Premium,” Mumbach explained. “We’re obviously doing a ton of Premium stuff, but we’re also going to support players that just bought the game and aren’t necessarily Premium.” No promises were made, but Mumbach says the studio also discussed letting non-Premium subscribers sample new maps with friends who own Premium. However, there are a few technical hurdles to overcome in order for that to happen.

Battlefield Hardline’s Criminal Activity DLC will be available this Summer with two weeks of early access for Premium subscribers.
:blessed: can't wait

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
So when they it comes out Junee 30th it really comes out June 16th cause premium gets it 2 weeks early :hamster: