The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anyone have their campaign erased? I'm salty :damn:
At least the ticket amount in Conquest was increased plus the Hcar and HK51 BR are better:banderas:.But let's slightly nerf the AKM but leave the M16 and M416 the same:heh:.Visceral literally has no clue when it comes to weapon balance
So which one of those guns have you used in real life cuz you seem to know what you talking about :francis:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Anyone have their campaign erased? I'm salty :damn:

So which one of those guns have you used in real life cuz you seem to know what you talking about :francis:

Unlike bf4 the campaign actually saves in this one. And its short you can run through it in 2 days.
@HNIC97 is the battlefield gawd he knows his shut.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Unlike bf4 the campaign actually saves in this one. And its short you can run through it in 2 days.
@HNIC97 is the battlefield gawd he knows his shut.
dBoy, you seem to live in a virtual world, a virtual reality.
If you snap back to reality, you might have read where I, Sir Courtdog, just experienced the exact same issue that would happen with BF4

Let me say it again so you can't miss it or twist it :ufdup:

My campaign... has restarted with no option to even play the other episodes I already finished.
Also, I'm playing on Veteran and unless you have too much time on your hands? You not finishing this in 2 days. The amount of hours it would take to finish each episode is not something grownups have all day/week to play with. Its just what it be bruh :francis:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
dBoy, you seem to live in a virtual world, a virtual reality.
If you snap back to reality, you might have read where I, Sir Courtdog, just experienced the exact same issue that would happen with BF4

Let me say it again so you can't miss it or twist it :ufdup:

My campaign... has restarted with no option to even play the other episodes I already finished.
Also, I'm playing on Veteran and unless you have too much time on your hands? You not finishing this in 2 days. The amount of hours it would take to finish each episode is not something grownups have all day/week to play with. Its just what it be bruh :francis:

@krackdagawd beat it on hardened in less than 5 days[/QUOTE]

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

Just checked the troph I beat it on hardline 4/4[/QUOTE]

this lame nikka courtdog gon finish this by the time uncharted 4 drop :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@krackdagawd beat it on hardened in less than 5 days
You sure did move that goal post pretty far bruh, now I see two football fields :stopitslime:
Just checked the troph I beat it on hardline 4/4

this lame nikka courtdog gon finish this by the time uncharted 4 drop :mjlol:
Not by design tho. My favorite game(s) this gen so far has been BF4 campaign, and now this campaign
Guess what, I never finished BF4 campaign because it reset on my 6x already
I'm still ready to try it again, I just don't have the time to waste. I still got a backlog of NEXT GEN games let alone the 360 backlog that is now over 100gms deep and growing thanks to games with gold :damn:

One day, I'll have a full year off. And I'll dedicate 2/3months to just gaming. Or... Or, I'll never get to them :to:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bf4 DEFINTELY reset on me waaaaaay to many times to care about trying to finish it. I beat it on the 360 and that's good enough

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Uzi and M4/5 next on the buff list bout time 2 awful weapons

What can they do to fix them? I like running with them for a change of pace and they look cool as shyt:banderas:

But they fire slow and I'm useless when I use them:mjcry:

I really hope they can fix the gun problem, I find myself loving all of these maps still and I run this daily. Def a big deal for me as I don't find myself running many shooters once the Initial wow factor rubs off