The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
How is the Enforcer Class garbage when you that's the class with the ammo packs and breaching charges?

:dahell:

The Scar-H and SA-58 drop nikkas, yeah they aren't as good as the ARs, but they will be even better once that update drops.

And you can throw on that ballistics shield to ensure nobody can shoot you from behind unless it's in the legs and shyt.

:sas1:
mechanic and operator class is better

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
mechanic and operator class is better
I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying that it's not garbage.

I use The Professional class the least in this game by a large margin. I can't snipe for shyt in this game, and the map sizes don't encourage me to use that class. I love their sidearms tho

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying that it's not garbage.

I use The Professional class the least in this game by a large margin. I can't snipe for shyt in this game, and the map sizes don't encourage me to use that class. I love their sidearms tho
oh I know its not its my most used class top weapons are battle rifles.Just takes more skill to use Enforcer most people run away from the class because of the recoil. Enforcer and Professional gonna be my top 2 if I ever start playing again.Rather use the DMR's than use the Scout Elite:scust:

Last edited:

jaylock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Newport News
Son lol

That tec9 on the professional class >>>>

It was my go to sidearm no question. Felt like carrying two primary weapons around. But I think the Mac-10 is even better. The rate of fire is crazy. 1145 rpm. :wow: (K10 is like 1200) And the Mac already comes hooked up with a suppressor.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Have you guys been having this problem i keep doing squad join and im in a full server but after the first round or two everyone leaves and it just stays like that. 64 player TDM after 3 games turned into a 3vs5 and stayed like that all game which was the full 30 minutes then we bounced. conquest after 1 game turned into 7vs7 and stayed like that multiple rounds till we left. this has been happening past couple of days. is this a bug or are people just done with the game

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I just dropped in on 5 nikkas lumped together raiding my vault with 10 stacks on my back:wow:

Had k10 ready to go and cleaned up all up to drop the money in the vault and end the game:wow:

I'm hooked:wow: