The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I wish i had it. But after I got the 300 knockout, I got burned out on that syndicate stuff. It's just too much for me. Might have to let that assignment go.

It's easy dude. Just 7 bronze stars for the class, then 25 rifle or shotty kills and a little but of deflection points.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I made some leaderboards in my state :king:

Squad score #31
Accuracy #27 :violent:
sub machine guns #7 :bustback:
mechanic #12 :boss:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The enforcer class is shyt. I only rock with it because I'm a try hard, but there is absolutely no incentive to use it outside the 870. All the other shotguns have horrible damage lag registration and the Battle rifles are insane with the recoil
Its one class that's gotten me better my favorite by far.I posted what I thought about the shotguns in Feb when dudes was crying about em.To me shyt like the k-10 was as ridiculous in the beta as it is now.People were to busy crying about the shotguns to notice:francis:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I played the one that launched at the same time as mw3. Is it alot different from today's? Like i said i'd like something a little less chatoic.

32 player conques and rescue and crosshhar and blood money isnt chaotc just stay away from tdm and conquest large

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the spawns in tdm are soooo bad its fustrating now. Blood Money and Rescue's novelty has kinda worn off already.

and whats with this patch still not out yet this is ridiculous :dahell:

im still riding out with you visceral. please dont disappoint me hit us with some new content soon ! :mjcry:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The enforcer class is shyt. I only rock with it because I'm a try hard, but there is absolutely no incentive to use it outside the 870. All the other shotguns have horrible damage lag registration and the Battle rifles are insane with the recoil
The enforcer class is straight garbage. GARBAGE.

ive literally only used it to prove how nice i am to people on some a$$hole shyt... look i can take the worst shyt in the game and still kill yall...

little do these nikkas know im over here sweating and struggling ready to toss the controller through the hdtv because every single gun in the enforcer class is trash. And the gadgets are pointless.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The enforcer class is straight garbage. GARBAGE.

ive literally only used it to prove how nice i am to people on some a$$hole shyt... look i can take the worst shyt in the game and still kill yall...

little do these nikkas know im over here sweating and struggling ready to toss the controller through the hdtv because every single gun in the enforcer class is trash. And the gadgets are pointless.
The problem is two of the other classes mechanic and Operator have the most ridiculous weapons M16 M416 K-10 MPX P-90 like @The G.O.D II said its no reason to use the class I do enjoy bodying people with the Battle rifles takes skill to manage the recoil:obama:another example of terrible weapon balance Enforcer class is still my favorite class I enjoy shytting on nikkaz with it

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is the Enforcer Class garbage when you that's the class with the ammo packs and breaching charges?

:dahell:

The Scar-H and SA-58 drop nikkas, yeah they aren't as good as the ARs, but they will be even better once that update drops.

And you can throw on that ballistics shield to ensure nobody can shoot you from behind unless it's in the legs and shyt.

:sas1: