The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Thanks for the heads up. Started really using the enforcer class yesterday and having the time of my life with that SA58 thing and the Scar. Randomly chose to run those two battle rifles and not the other 2. (Got lucky) They were dropping ppl with ease after I equipped compensators on both. Them operators were out there getting chewed up. I was amazed. The Sa58 bullets seem to fly out and land targets fast as hell. ...and they are getting a buff? Wow. I'm not sure they need it. .

The sa is a beast of a gun. Wait til you get the deagle

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Thanks for the heads up. Started really using the enforcer class yesterday and having the time of my life with that SA58 thing and the Scar. Randomly chose to run those two battle rifles and not the other 2. (Got lucky) They were dropping ppl with ease after I equipped compensators on both. Them operators were out there getting chewed up. I was amazed. The Sa58 bullets seem to fly out and land targets fast as hell. ...and they are getting a buff? Wow. I'm not sure they need it. .
I've been saying since February dudes need to run these weapons.They have a tougher learning curve then most weapons on this game which is why people don't use em.My top 2 are scar-h and sa-58 Imma make the other 2 good buffs or not.If it wasn't for battle rifles l wouldn't play this game anymore too many scrub weapons imo:manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Thinking about copping this today. What's the final say?

I want to play a shooter, but nothing as chaotic as COD. So, the multiplayer...what's the word?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I've been saying since February dudes need to run these weapons.They have a tougher learning curve then most weapons on this game which is why people don't use em.My top 2 are scar-h and sa-58 Imma make the other 2 good buffs or not.If it wasn't for battle rifles l wouldn't play this game anymore too many scrub weapons imo:manny:

Shooting them shyts for a couple games got me used to the regular guns finally atleast:wow:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

is the scar unlockable right out the gate or do i need to complete assignments? also whats your battlelog

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look how I had to shoot at range in the 2nd video.Ridiculous amount of recoil got to shoot like a dmr terrible weapons balance:francis:

The enforcer class is shyt. I only rock with it because I'm a try hard, but there is absolutely no incentive to use it outside the 870. All the other shotguns have horrible damage lag registration and the Battle rifles are insane with the recoil