The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I won't play it again... the small bit I got from it during the install let me know it was :trash:

People play single player? :mjlol:

PSN would have to be down and my entire steam and PS4 Library would have to be wiped out before I bothered with that shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I won't play it again... the small bit I got from it during the install let me know it was :trash:

I actually liked it during the beginning. It was different and had a slow burn towards supposedly a good story arc. But then the gameplay mechanics got old/silly fast, the story has major plotholes/head scratching moments, and almost all of the characters are unlikable. They tried this whole far cry/MGS hybrid and failed miserably. Its surprising since Visceral is known for good storytelling/gameplay design with dead space. But this shyt is subpar at best. Only good quality is the TV style presentation of it. Then these a$$holes have the nerve to hide a trophy behind a second playthrough of the campaign on a suppose higher difficulty:camby: Im on the second to last episode and dropped it. Thats how crappy it is.

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I actually liked it dusing the beginning. It was different and had a slow burn towards a good story. But then the gameplay mechanics got old/silly fast, the story has major plotholes/head scratching moments, and almost all of the characters are unlikable. They tried this whole far cry/MGS hybrid and failed miserably. Its surprising since Visceral is known for good storytelling/gameplay design with dead space. But this shyt is subpar at best. Only good quality is the TV style presentation of it. Then these a$$holes have the nerve to hide a trophy behind a second playthrough of the campaign on a suppose higher difficulty:camby: Im on the second to last episode and dropped it. Thats how crappy it is.

Same thoughts liked it up until the middle , way too predictable im at the halfway point now

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Damn I'm trying to get it poppin but I gotta go see my girl this weekend :mjcry:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Feel like I'm wasting money on guns when im only finding results with shyt like the UMP, I wish I could use SMG with operator class having first aid kits and defribberlators is my shyt:snoop:
I really like the UMP dope weapon
has anyone gotten tired of the downfalls of this game and went back to BF4? just curious
yes I went to play Bf4 the other day

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
SAME HERE.. I was in talking bout the SP might turn out better than the mp ..... nah I got so bored with the SP I just started capping everyone I saw fukk the ROEs and shyt.....n and still had no fun.

it was really cool at first with the metal gear type sneaking. but that novelty wears off after the prison break mission. i just started shooting at everyone. game feels like a 10 year old ps3 game

anyone playing online? im aout to jump on

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is your psn?
it was really cool at first with the metal gear type sneaking. but that novelty wears off after the prison break mission. i just started shooting at everyone. game feels like a 10 year old ps3 game

anyone playing online? im aout to jump on