The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah :salute:
broke my mechanic arsenal out put up good numbers any gun that fits my playstyle

I was looking at that earlier and...

Who the fukk is Hathrot and how is his score that high :dahell:

jaylock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Newport News
people are starting to get the .300 Knockout and it's a big fukking problem

Just got killed by one for the first time last night. Luckily, the guy using it couldn't aim for S (unless he/she was messing around) Probably went 5 to 1 against him during a conquest match.

All encounters with said dude took place within ranges... id say less than 60m. Put in the right hands, this rifle will absolutely be a problem. I'm sure he was hot about getting continuously mowed down by a DMR.

Anyone know if 7x zoom scopes when equipped on DMR rifles (in Hardline) will show that glint on the lens to my enemies? Not sure if it does in this game.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was looking at that earlier and...

Who the fukk is Hathrot and how is his score that high :dahell:
Double Xp and 200% percent boost probably and running operator with defibs and med bag.

Last edited:

jaylock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Newport News
What is it?

One hit kill sniper rifle ... I believe anywhere on the body if you're within 50 meters of your victim. It comes stock with a silencer just like the AS Val did. I dont have it but heard it has a very low bullet velocity compared to the scout and other rifles.

Unlocked in that syndicate assignment for the professional class.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One hit kill sniper rifle ... I believe anywhere on the body if you're within 50 meters of your victim. It comes stock with a silencer just like the AS Val did. I dont have it but heard it has a very low bullet velocity compared to the scout and other rifles.

Unlocked in that syndicate assignment for the professional class.
:dahell:

How hard is to figure out shyt like this isn't a good idea