The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Xxplosive Threatty the Gawd back at it

Scar-H wait until the recoil lowered:wow:

Yup, that's my fav shyt right there. They said all BRs are getting bumped up to 25 min damage from range so that's going to make a difference in those last shots killing dudes that are walking away right now from range, can't wait
:banderas:

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
shyt. They're gonna make me go and buy premium today :mjcry:

Is there any other perks for buying premium at this point? I know we gotta wait awhile on maps and weapons.

no point in buying premium yet. the community is not very big right now and even the most hardcore players (@Los! ) dont have it yet. which means theres probably gonna be a discount to get people on premium this time arround. also it the player base doesnt grow, the premium servers are gonna be extremely isolated

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no point in buying premium yet. the community is not very big right now and even the most hardcore players (@Los! ) dont have it yet. which means theres probably gonna be a discount to get people on premium this time arround. also it the player base doesnt grow, the premium servers are gonna be extremely isolated
Actually I do have it had since day one :manny:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive never used the K10 .. i never hop on trends i need to start :snoop:

I just use the mpx and whatever happens to be set on my assault class. either the R0 or the m16

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I just bodied 3 coli dudes in one clip with this gun :dead:

they most def need to fix this.
:mjlol:beast in all seriousness if you gonna have a gun shoot that fast with damage make similar to the As Val recoil perfect balance wise imo.That way it takes more skill the As Val was not easy to run in BF4

Last edited: