The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't undestand how yall playing tdm in this shyt it's mega trash.

blood money and heist >>>

even conquest is garbage in this. I can put in on hours on blood money and heist though.
Conquest is decent on the larger maps IMO.

For the smaller maps they should bump up the ticket count since those matches go by much quicker.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Go ahead wit that stupidity nikka want his own personal fan club:mjlol:.I got my opinions I was using the Uzi and M/45 those shyt's are terrible in comparison to the k-10.You caught feelings cuz I said something is easy to use obviously I struck a nerve:camby:.nikka wasn't thinking about you when I made that post :rudy:
But that was his point of trying to bring up the K10 when no one was even talking about it....basically to say I'm not good player and that gun makes me great :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im surprised the shotguns aren't being addressed in the patch. I guess either no one cares or ppl like the being inaccurate

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You got all of that from this....

?
It's called undermining he commented like he just got off the game but hadn't played in days.

Him and @The G.O.D II already discussed how op(supposedly) the gun was pages earlier so why bring it up again. Since you quoted me please tell me why? That comment was a indirect way of commenting on me saying I'm good. It don't take a genius to see that.

He says slick shyt frequently I just don't feel like going in on him (pause) every time he does it.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
thank you breh that's all I'm saying in comparison it shyt's on all other PDW's.It's super easy with the fastest TTK. @We Ready don't misinterpret my post breh use it shyt M16A3 my second behind the Scar-H:manny:.

I wasn't saying anything against you at all. I'm just frustrated that no matter what I use I can't put up the numbers y'all put up.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It's called undermining he commented like he just got off the game but hadn't played in days.

Him and @The G.O.D II already discussed how op(supposedly) the gun was pages earlier so why bring it up again. Since you quoted me please tell me why? That comment was a indirect way of commenting on me saying I'm good. It don't take a genius to see that.

He says slick shyt frequently I just don't feel like going in on him (pause) every time he does it.
:mjlol:Go in on me about what?I never said I'm the best on this site you do that cornball shyt.When its been factually proven the homies @El Burner Supreme and @PhillyBirds215 are the best 2 players on here.I don't see these dudes puffing they chest out.Aint shyt indirect about that:francis:.I post shyt tryna help dudes get better you make ''murder tapes''of dudes that you know struggle and are new to the franchise fukk outta here:camby:.nikka said ''oh all they play is Rush play the big boy Conquest mode''we put the same even better numbers :camby:.Ol TMac on the Magic ass nikka keep posting those empty stats nobody give a fukk about

Last edited:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

I don't think he's taking shots breh, plus you didn't even mention the K10 in your posts before his.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I didnt get that from his post. The gun is just miles better then anything on the mechanic cop side. I buy and try out every gun. So coming from 8 shots at medium range with the m/45 to 3 shots with little recoil with the k10 is:whoo:

what do you think is the best gun to blow up cars with in hotwire?