The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Bought Battlefield for the first time ever this week. The campaign is cool so far. I have to adjust trying to be more stealth instead of just shooting and running (Used to only play COD). Getting my ass kicked online but hopefully over time I will become more respectful in the multiplayer modes. It gives me something else to play beside Madden :yeshrug:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
told you it was gonna happen half the enforcer class is terrible.But who cares long as the Operator is god tier again:blessed::pacspit:
Sickening. Battlefield: Assault Weapons.

There is no hope for these shotguns.

Battle rifles are damn near as shytty with that ridiculous recoil.

Nothin but pdws assault and snipers

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How are shotgunes unuseable? Because you can't equip frag rounds and snipe with them?
Net code delay gives someone 2 seconds to kill you when they're dead.

The range is horrific.

Even up close it can take two shots and with a slow pump that's unreasonable agains murder assault weapons

Full choke with weapon sight is terrible. The added range is non existent and the recoil is so bad the follow up shot with a sight takes for ever to line up.

Meanwhile the assault and pdw class have weapons with practically zero recoil and are fukking killing machines.

The battle rifles need a recoil nerf and the shotguns need a ranged damage buff.

Enforcer class is useless.

The gadgets in this game are fukking garbage too.

I am forced to stick with assault weapons

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Sickening. Battlefield: Assault Weapons.

There is no hope for these shotguns.

Battlefifoes are damn near as shytty with that ridiculous recoil.

Nothin but pdws assault and snipers
the HCAR has the most ridiculous recoil pattern I've ever seen.Battle Rifles are supposed to be LMG like but have no extended mag option?But the M416 M16A3 do?Best weapons in the game:francis:.This game has clear balance issues that's why the majority run the same damn class and weapons.I'm already getting sick of it I started running DMR tec-9 combo

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the HCAR has the most ridiculous recoil pattern I've ever seen.Battle Rifles are supposed to be LMG like but have no extended mag option?But the M416 M16A3 do?Best weapons in the game:francis:.This game has clear balance issues that's why the majority run the same damn class and weapons.I'm already getting sick of it I started running DMR tec-9 combo
Makes the gameplay boring. If I use assault I have no issues or challenge.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Makes the gameplay boring. If I use assault I have no issues or challenge.
yep I'll be back on BF4 soon enough.I called this shyt out in Feb.when dudes in this thread was crying about Shotguns.Game not even a week old you see exactly how it is bunch of operators running around shyt is:snooze:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Net code delay gives someone 2 seconds to kill you when they're dead.

The range is horrific.

Even up close it can take two shots and with a slow pump that's unreasonable agains murder assault weapons

Full choke with weapon sight is terrible. The added range is non existent and the recoil is so bad the follow up shot with a sight takes for ever to line up.

Meanwhile the assault and pdw class have weapons with practically zero recoil and are fukking killing machines.

The battle rifles need a recoil nerf and the shotguns need a ranged damage buff.

Enforcer class is useless.

The gadgets in this game are fukking garbage too.

I am forced to stick with assault weapons

Yea I bought the Spas and see what you mean. It takes a full sec for damage to register resulting in a lot of kill trades. The 870 is a beast tho. Most ppl don't know how to use the gadgets yet or choose to ignore them. Its really useful in objective modes. As far as the ARs, subs, snipers with quick bolts :manny: I told ppl in other threads how BF was turning more and more into a COD twitch shooter and I got laughed out of threads

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea I bought the Spas and see what you mean. It takes a full sec for damage to register resulting in a lot of kill trades. The 870 is a beast tho. Most ppl don't know how to use the gadgets yet or choose to ignore them. Its really useful in objective modes. As far as the ARs, subs, snipers with quick bolts :manny: I told ppl in other threads how BF was turning more and more into a COD twitch shooter and I got laughed out of threads
Dice is so shook of their fan base abandoning them they are pandering to newbs, assault stans and scrubs. All weapons should be dangerous. There aren't enough weapons for them to be making a class completely useless

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:mjlol:people crying about the 870 you died from it on 1 fukking map in the beta.You had dudes in here acting it was the 1887's in MW2.Those were Op that shotgun was effective on Bank Job because guess what its a damn close quarter map.Want a counter for it use the p90 50 round clip 900ROF k10 1250 ROF pretty much handled it.You miss once those PDW's destroyed it MPX also.Die from it a couple times nerf it has too much range ect...:scust:

Last edited: