The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
To keep it 100, I've never owned any Battlefield game (always was more into COD). But what little I've played of 4 and the beta to this, I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

So my question is this, would this be worth the cop or should I get 4 and just wait for the price drop of this?
I was just like u. All i played was cod for fps. Bfh is def worth the cop. Its my first bf game ever. There is a steep learning curve so remember to be persistent. Once u get the hang of it then cod will seem like a joke. Say hello to the end of campers, noob tubes, and lousy hit detection :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Mowgli

Take it from a nikka living out of hotel rooms weekly and knows the lockout tv game. You should see like a phone/data line running to the back of the TV. Take that shyt out. Take out ANYTHING that is not a power cord or coax cable directly into the TV. If your remote doesn't have an input/AV button, you should be able to change the channel by downloading an app on your phone to use an an IR Blaster or IR remote.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm loving the game. I tried Team deathmatch, but that shyt was just too wild with 64 players. Been running Heist for the most part.

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
downloading this shyt right now. give me some tips nikkas, what are the best classes/guns?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
downloading this shyt right now. give me some tips nikkas, what are the best classes/guns?

This.

I've been using Mechanic. The P90 is a problem. :ohlawd:
I never used it in BF4, so i'm not sure how good it was in that game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

Take it from a nikka living out of hotel rooms weekly and knows the lockout tv game. You should see like a phone/data line running to the back of the TV. Take that shyt out. Take out ANYTHING that is not a power cord or coax cable directly into the TV. If your remote doesn't have an input/AV button, you should be able to change the channel by downloading an app on your phone to use an an IR Blaster or IR remote.
I was about to head to frys to buy a universal remote.

I took out the network cable and unplugged the tv thinkin I was smart.

These fukks got a tv that is network inly.

The tv literally looking for a server as soon as it powers on and is stuck at the can't find server screen.

You got any apps to recommend for this workaround?