The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ya'll playing tonight? I'm trying to run with the squad instead of randoms. :bustback:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wanna run with you guys @Los! how do i get in the clan
You gotta apply to the platoon once accepted you gotta go back into the platoon page on the Hardline side and under the emblem click use emblem and tag tab.

@Ari Gold Bawse my bad breh i thought i accepted your application earlier but i did again just now so go back into the platoon page and click the use emblem and tag tab too.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You gotta apply to the platoon once accepted you gotta go back into the platoon page on the Hardline side and under the emblem click use emblem and tag tab.

@Ari Gold Bawse my bad breh i thought i accepted your application earlier but i did again just now so go back into the platoon page and click the use emblem and tag tab too.
whats the website to apply at..im a good sniper btw

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
go to the platoon page and apply yo you know the routine Piff

Are out stats going to carry over? Also have you tried single player yet is it worth the play through? I want to start with a good arsenal of weapons

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
quick question i been a windows user my entire life how in the fukk do you copy and paste with a mac :snoop: