The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're deep on Battlefield, how are you finding it? and is it a first day cop or should I wait for a price drop?
Price drop if u r heavy into multiplayer.

If you liked battlefield. If you just need a mp game to play pick it up. Its decent but battlefield 4 has spoiled me to a certain level of quality

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Price drop if u r heavy into multiplayer.

If you liked battlefield. If you just need a mp game to play pick it up. Its decent but battlefield 4 has spoiled me to a certain level of quality
Sounds like you getting bodied :banderas:
The rantings of a nikka in respawn heaven.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like you getting bodied :banderas:
The rantings of a nikka in respawn heaven.
shyt just isnt as polished as 4.

Ima upload video of this shytty netcode. nikkas are literally getting an extra second to shoot back after they get killed.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yet its still not as good of a game as bf4. Laziest battlefield development ever. Im still :dwillhuh:'d at this weapon roster.
Its hard for me to get over to breh they'll add more with the DLC's.I'm still trying to understand why 3 guns in the deluxe version all are for the fukking operator.Its like they expect and want everybody to play as the same damn class every BF game:shaq2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you have to download the full 48 gigs or something before you can play? Is that 6 gig download, just what you need to start the game to play that first episode?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take your contrarian Debbie downer bytch ass elsewhere
Chill. This battlefield breh we all live over here.

Anyway I hope I didn't just waste a digital download on this. I caved in and bought it after all stores closed. Hard copy 》》digital copy always

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Anyway I hope I didn't just waste a digital download on this. I caved in and bought it after all stores closed. Hard copy 》》digital copy always

Still can't play my digi copy....looks like I need the full 48 gigs downloaded...... and over a hotel connection :mjcry:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

I disagree... My son has an Xbox one and doesn't live with me so I buy all the games digitally and make his xbox the home Xbox so he can play them at his house under a different gamer tag. It's better than buying games twice like I had to do previously

As far as battlefield, I've never been a huge battlefield guy but I did buy this for the Xbox one... I finished episode 2 on the single player, I like it... haven't messed with the multiplayer yet tho

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I disagree... My son has an Xbox one and doesn't live with me so I buy all the games digitally and make his xbox the home Xbox so he can play them at his house under a different gamer tag. It's better than buying games twice like I had to do previously

As far as battlefield, I've never been a huge battlefield guy but I did buy this for the Xbox one... I finished episode 2 on the single player, I like it... haven't messed with the multiplayer yet tho

That's what I have to do with my son's PS4.

Any game I know he's gonna want to play, I buy digital so he can play.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt just isnt as polished as 4.

Ima upload video of this shytty netcode. nikkas are literally getting an extra second to shoot back after they get killed.
:russ:

Nah, this game from the beta was more polished than BF4 was up until a few patches ago