The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
To keep it 100, I've never owned any Battlefield game (always was more into COD). But what little I've played of 4 and the beta to this, I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

So my question is this, would this be worth the cop or should I get 4 and just wait for the price drop of this?
I've never played battlefield before this

i played the shyt out of the beta tho and I like it a lot

reminds me of cod on the smaller maps

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok quick thoughts

Pros:
fun modes (except rescue)
Maps are well designed( digging Hollywood heights, everglades, riptide)
Good unlock system
The campaign, while noobish and hand holding, his fun

Cons:
Homogenous play style. Everyone runs operator and it gets annoying, esp in objective modes when the other team has a spawn truck and no one on your squad can destroy it. The developers encourage this too with three preorder guns all for this class
The gadgets are worthless outside downtown/bank job
Community is beyond stupid right now. Idk if its an influx of new players but most games are lopsided as fukk
Connection/stability is miles better then BF4 at launch. But there is still shyt like late bullet registration, kill trades, etc. I think its just the engine. Hopefully Dice looks onto this
Grenade indicator is ass. I just randomly blow up and dont even know it

Overall solid game. Not a must cop. If you played previous games you are not missing much.Not better then BC or BF3 also

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
copped EA Access and downloading the trial. haven't played BF since the launch of 3 but I'm itching for a competitive shooter so why not give it a go

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Ok quick thoughts

Pros:
fun modes (except rescue)
Maps are well designed( digging Hollywood heights, everglades, riptide)
Good unlock system
The campaign, while noobish and hand holding, his fun

Cons:
Homogenous play style. Everyone runs operator and it gets annoying, esp in objective modes when the other team has a spawn truck and no one on your squad can destroy it. The developers encourage this too with three preorder guns all for this class
The gadgets are worthless outside downtown/bank job
Community is beyond stupid right now. Idk if its an influx of new players but most games are lopsided as fukk
Connection/stability is miles better then BF4 at launch. But there is still shyt like late bullet registration, kill trades, etc. I think its just the engine. Hopefully Dice looks onto this
Grenade indicator is ass. I just randomly blow up and dont even know it

Overall solid game. Not a must cop. If you played previous games you are not missing much.Not better then BC or BF3 also
pretty much agree with all of this

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A lot of the new players never played a Battlefield most are C.o.D players from my conversations with the few who had mics.