Nikka already walking around with a p90 like its the 90s
Witness to Greatness :blessed:
Just went 39-9 :wow:
10848710_1593007984278723_3951367019348259165_o.jpg

Stats Identical to my BF4 stats go figure that :ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shotguns fukking Garbage. Ima have to pick up a regular gun.

No reason for them to nerf shotguns the way people are able to use every other gun. Making classes utterly useless because fukkboys dont want to really compete. A shotty will kill you from across the street in real life. In this, they actin like the pellets just diperse across the length of a football field as soon as they come out the gun. What a sad nerf.

Netcode trash to. Kill a dude and he still gets a second to shoot back before the game actually registers that hes dead. I done shot nikkas and kept it moving around a corner then they die 2 seconds later. :camby:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@Mowgli hope your run n gun game still tight beasting in this game is easy mode

Also it's gonna be a lot of nerfing going on so beast and feast while y'all can brehs

@HNIC973 The K10 and P90 are :wow: I feel unstoppable with them shyts :blessed:
told you I don't steer nikkaz the wrong way
Shotguns fukking Garbage. Ima have to pick up a regular gun.

No reason for them to nerf shotguns the way people are able to use every other gun. Making classes utterly useless because fukkboys dont want to really compete. A shotty will kill you from across the street in real life. In this, they actin like the pellets just diperse across the length of a football field as soon as they come out the gun. What a sad nerf.

Netcode trash to. Kill a dude and he still gets a second to shoot back before the game actually registers that hes dead. I dont shot nikkas and kept it moving around a corner then they die 2 seconds later. :camby:
exactly but yet an still that Scout Elite remained the same:stopitslime:.Even dudes in here was crying about em should've left em as they were:scust:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The community is going to ruin this game
you knew it was gonna happen they nerfed half the damn enforcer class god forbid other classes have good weapons at there disposal.Luckily the battle rifles are good for those of us who can handle recoil:blessed:.nikkaz bytched about the shotguns when I was saying since Feb beta,the K10 and P90 destroy shotguns but whatever:scust:

Last edited: