Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everyone add Pittbull180 he was running with y'all on Delta in yesterday's platoon war

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Players have been requesting night maps in Battlefield 4 for a long time, in fact, it has been one of the most requested features in all Battlefield games.

Right now the Battlefield 4 night maps are being tested in a limited fashion in the Community Test Environment. As you might expect, one can’t make a night map just by “turning off the lights”, there is a lot more design involved, and some areas will need lights (e.g. floodlights etc.).

Hopefully the night maps will be released in the real game — it’s definitely something that could breathe new life into the game, as it would add a lot of replay value.

Would you like to see some Battlefield 4 night maps? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!

Source

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
i can see at first i was on ur team then it switched me too opponent teams got a taste of that elite gaming it was :banderas: but it also taught me lessons at the same time too :whew:
we used 8 9 deep of Mobb nikkaz on 1 team some of our platoon don't actively play anymore so shyt has definitely been worse