Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
you been runnin wit me long enough to know I'll make a shytty weapon work even if its:trash:you too aggressive wit it breh accurate zero recoil my most fun game ever was using this beast
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/64/493962619328630720/550099/
:heh:
My fault, it was the SAR-21. That shyt was trash before the last couple of updates
you right Shoot be noob-tubing no revives:to:I got 4,455 revives nikka you probably got like 10 times more then that lmfao
8,254 revives to be exact :win: You know me, I stay helping k/d's :cape:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065238289252033/1/
this thread is why I can't stand the BF community more buffs and nerfs complaints.You either adapt or go play something else.Talking about nerfing LMG's :wtf: some of em are extremely difficult to use as is now they wanna make em worse:mindblown::rudy:

I'm steadily getting better at this game and these fukkers wanna mess it up :pacspit:

needs some tips

i got the sniping down real well to where i can move and snipe also but the biggest problem i run into is when I'm near a flag i get killed pretty quick

sometimes what i do is hip fire with sniper gun then switch to secondary
or
just go in my secondary gun but that shyt at times jams it seems

I'm sure my accuracy with the reg guns isn't the greatest so I'm working on that to get better

so what do u suggest i do once I'm near a flag and i have my sniper gun and secondary what would be the best approach for it?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm steadily getting better at this game and these fukkers wanna mess it up :pacspit:

needs some tips

i got the sniping down real well to where i can move and snipe also but the biggest problem i run into is when I'm near a flag i get killed pretty quick

sometimes what i do is hip fire with sniper gun then switch to secondary
or
just go in my secondary gun but that shyt at times jams it seems

I'm sure my accuracy with the reg guns isn't the greatest so I'm working on that to get better

so what do u suggest i do once I'm near a flag and i have my sniper gun and secondary what would be the best approach for it?
If your playing as a sniper on Conquest honestly I would probably never approach a flag by myself.Simple fact is your simply outgunned by damn near everything so its gonna be a struggle capturing a flag by yourself.Underrated gadget to use is the Mav you can spot everything on the map before ever approaching a flag.

most under used underrated gadget in the game.If you wanna play as Recon aggressively capping flags I would run Carbines AK5C,SG553,ACW-R,Mtar you got much better chance defending and capping using these than sniper pistol combo

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was fun brehs :salute:
10858619_907742925912168_7513888039476622122_n.jpg

Going to :eat: dinner now. Be back later.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If your playing as a sniper on Conquest honestly I would probably never approach a flag by myself.Simple fact is your simply outgunned by damn near everything so its gonna be a struggle capturing a flag by yourself.Underrated gadget to use is the Mav you can spot everything on the map before ever approaching a flag.

most under used underrated gadget in the game

didnt think about it that way using the mav ya i was spotting with it but to do it that way it can be more useful

what about a flag that is a focal point or not doesn't matter but nobody wants to go there even tho u set up the beacon around to where it cant be spotted so u expect ur squad to go there and help u or anybody but no help comes do i just say fukk it and go elsewhere or just do what i can that tends to be the biggest issue i have :snoop:

i have beacon perfectly hidden maybe tops 4 enemies but it can be a pain with just my sniper gun and me not as good with secondary so sometimes i just headshot em and it works and i start to capture the flag but not in time and they just respawn at the damn flag while I'm sitting her in a fire fight 4 against 1 type of shyt while my team is just defending a flag and we need more flags

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/443c04b0-662c-4985-a0c8-edcdf08b62c4
@twan83 that's me using it getting a kill blowing up their mines:laugh:.You gotta see which side they spawn on the map.For example A&B side so naturally everybody gonna flock to the middle flags because that's where the most:bustback:is.If you wanna start capping their base flags you gotta have weapons that are built to win uneven gunfights.Carbines are a much better option in those types of situations breh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/443c04b0-662c-4985-a0c8-edcdf08b62c4
@twan83 that's me using it getting a kill blowing up their mines:laugh:.You gotta see which side they spawn on the map.For example A&B side so naturally everybody gonna flock to the middle flags because that's where the most:bustback:is.If you wanna start capping their base flags you gotta have weapons that are built to win uneven gunfights.Carbines are a much better option in those types of situations breh

so should i just avoid using the sniper gun all together if not
when would u recommend me to use a sniper gun then. i get when if its a bunch of snipers but I'm not sure if any other situation should arise should i use it.

i'll start using more of other weapons for recon like carbine since i tend to be in those situations a lot just gotta step my game up on accuracy then is what its gonna come down too

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

most under used underrated gadget in the game.If you wanna play as Recon aggressively capping flags I would run Carbines AK5C,SG553,ACW-R,Mtar you got much better chance defending and capping using these than sniper pistol combo

Smart as fukk :takedat:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
so should i just avoid using the sniper gun all together if not
when would u recommend me to use a sniper gun then. i get when if its a bunch of snipers but I'm not sure if any other situation should arise should i use it.

i'll start using more of other weapons for recon like carbine since i tend to be in those situations a lot just gotta step my game up on accuracy then is what its gonna come down too
I would use it when I know my team has stranglehold on the map meaning they have their base flags but we have everything else