Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your skill points are also based upon the level of your competition so if you battling level 100's and having bad games it's not gonna drop much.

Now if you getting clapped by level 38's expect a heavy drop off :manny:
No. Skill points are based on your kills per minute. My shyt droped from 330 to like 270 then back up to 347. That money rebellion clan could not be killed and they revive game was crazy.

I took their leaders tags though. :youngsabo: they didn't get mine.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No. Skill points are based on your kills per minute. My shyt droped from 330 to like 270 then back up to 347. That money rebellion clan could not be killed and they revive game was crazy.

I took their leaders tags though. :youngsabo: they didn't get mine.
I believe the leader is fire n blood and they know me all too well

From fukking them up consistently :smugbiden:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The administrator of the server mshp also killed me during a game after I bodied him. Then he switched the teams around. Funny style shyt

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The administrator of the server mshp also killed me during a game after I bodied him. Then he switched the teams around. Funny style shyt
That's why I only join Dice official servers and then I invite yall to play

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That nikkas shook. I had bigger fish to fry. The entire coli was getting raped in separate squads in the middle of a clan war. Uther wasn't a factor. His in under staircases for noon kills while we out putting the murder game down. Played with 2 clans mshp and MA and the kills were not coming. Coli nikkas leaving the server like fukk this

nikkaz wouldn't group us together. One of those "MR" cats asked me to leave their squad so one of their fakkit homies could join them. I did thinking that it would pair me up with you or @Phuk Yo Couch! We were in 3 separate squads and shyt. :martinword:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkaz wouldn't group us together. One of those "MR" cats asked me to leave their squad so one of their fakkit homies could join them. I did thinking that it would pair me up with you or @Phuk Yo Couch! We were in 3 separate squads and shyt. :martinword:
They hustled y'all then bodied y'all :laff: look when stuff like that happens I don't go back to that server.

I catch them in a Official server and body them :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I believe the leader is fire n blood and they know me all too well

From fukking them up consistently :smugbiden:
Lookin at my stats I took his tags twice. Got his phantoms and his level hundred tags. Bodied him repeayedly. Honestly things didn't start getting better for me until these fukkin coli nikkas left. Consistently interrupting my streaks:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Steel City
i believe If we were able to all be on one squad we definitely would have won some of those matches.

They rolled in a pack for the most part so I would kill two of them, then the third guy would kill me and revive the other two. :stopitslime:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lookin at my stats I took his tags twice. Got his phantoms and his level hundred tags. Bodied him repeayedly. Honestly things didn't start getting better for me until these fukkin coli nikkas left. Consistently interrupting my streaks:steviej:
Honestly the MR platoon ain't nice NA and WAR are better.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i believe If we were able to all be on one squad we definitely would have won some of those matches.

They rolled in a pack for the most part so I would kill two of them, then the third guy would kill me and revive the other two. :stopitslime:
My new shyt is camping bodies for revive squads. Drop a body then sit in the cut to see if he's gonna get picked up. Clean up an easy 3 kills

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt explains alot of funny deaths I've had in bf. I'm literally running down a hallway and i drop dead on some killed in action shyt.

One dude booted me one day because he said, and I quote, "you killed me more than I killed you, I can't have that".

this other cat booted me saying that "you keep melee'ing me"

:wtf: