twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'll be on this weekend @HNIC973 :salute:

Welcome to the platoon @twan83 :salute:

had some pretty good matches yesterday was doing the thing with the recon kit sniping the shyt outta people
they were getting mad as hell i hid my beacon somewhere and they couldn't find it so i kept respawnging to it

asses thought they were safe on them hills no sir HEADSHOT GALORE FOR ME

till these fukkers sent like 2 tanks my way :snoop:

They know it that's why they always playing on U.S servers

Nomadic Assasins (N.A.)

hmmm wonder if they on the xbox side too :ohhh: i'll keep a look out for that initials been a few times where i know i shot somebody and it didnt do no damn damage :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
had some pretty good matches yesterday was doing the thing with the recon kit sniping the shyt outta people
they were getting mad as hell i hid my beacon somewhere and they couldn't find it so i kept respawnging to it

asses thought they were safe on them hills no sir HEADSHOT GALORE FOR ME

till these fukkers sent like 2 tanks my way :snoop:

hmmm wonder if they on the xbox side too :ohhh: i'll keep a look out for that initials been a few times where i know i shot somebody and it didnt do no damn damage :damn:
@HNIC973 can tell you all about players with bad connections basically like ghost on our servers

Your bullets ain't registering :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@HNIC973 can tell you all about players with bad connections basically like ghost on our servers

Your bullets ain't registering :damn:

that explains this situation i threw a grenade set up a damn claymore near this dude in corner he didnt see me nor did he run from grenade

it blew up he walked out that corner thru the flames on some damn TERMINATOR shyt BREH :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They know it that's why they always playing on U.S servers

Nomadic Assasins (N.A.)
Bruh. I started using the mp7. I was layin nikkas DOWN. Oh my god I think in a start usin that piece. But mp7 just doesn't have a high enough rate of fire to combat lag

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh. I started using the mp7. I was layin nikkas DOWN. Oh my god I think in a start usin that piece. But mp7 just doesn't have a high enough rate of fire to combat lag
Why don't it?! Rate of fire 950 :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Perfect fit in this motherfukker too :wow:
Whats the deal with this? I swear to gawd no one outside Europe plays Sony first party titles for an extended period of time. KZ and TLOUR has nothing but foreigners online. Everytime I enter a lobby its nothing but French or some fukking German language spoken. Not to mention the lag because Eastern Europe for the most part is still on dial up/DSL. Same last gen. 6-8 months after a game like UC would come out, you would be in lobbies with nothing but Spanish being spoken. Anyone else notice this?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just seen that first thing I thought of was when we were all playing last week. I should have recorded that shyt, point blank with an ACE23 and got ZERO hit markers. That gun is accurate as fukk :mindblown: I was on the mic furious. :mjcry:
I'm thinking bout going to they servers and fukk up they life like I used to do in bf3...and get kicked and banned :mjcry:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

click to play, still applies

no mercy

lets run some UFC bruh via shareplay again bruh

dragonfly-jones-kicks-o.gif